What do you think?

mopmum4X

Reaction score
I know this sounds stupid but have any of you got any ideas of girls names ending in "AN"? I know its bit early but really cant think what names end with an, my other 3 kids names end all the same, MORGAN, MEGHAN, LOGAN, all i can think off is tegan or teghan but i'm not to sure. What do you think?:)

Ethan
Aidan
Dylan
Keiran

Bethan

I cant think of many girls ones!

Kristian / Christian

Ellan (my daughter's middle name....how did I forget that!! :lol: )

Reagan /Regan

Rowan

Susan

Last edited:
Ow ellan is nice, yea me an OH both said reagan but she's that girl in the exorcist, but we still kinda like it, I dont even know the sex yet but would love a girl. thank for you ideas x

I didnt know that was her name!!

Ellan was OH's choice.....his football team play at Elland Road......:roll:

That's a good choice of football team Mervs Mum! :)
The only one I can think of that hasn't been mentioned is Brogan.

:shock: i'm not to keen on that one, but thanks anyway:), i like the fact of mixing 2 names but cant come up with on that sounds good, i find it boring looking names up names:sleep: anyway i've pleanty of time yet. x

ooh I love this thread, sorry gone a little mad!! :cheer:

How about for boys - Aran, Hadrian, Dylan, Jordan, Sean, Tristan, Edan, Bastian,Benjaman, Brennan, Carsan, Kristian, Kian, Declan, Donovan, Ewan, Fabian, Jovan, Keegan, Lachlan, Lucian,Milan, Rohan, Sebastian, Stefan,

How about for girls - Alisan or Alysan, Ashlan, Kaitlan, Christan, Darian, Lilyan, Siobhan, Fran, Saffran

Do let us know if you have any that you really like in this bunch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back