• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What do you think? x

baby3forme

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am 28 weeks pregnant with our third child. We haven't found out the gender of our baby. We had a 4d scan done at 25 weeks which was amazing!
I had a friend over today and she wanted to see the DVD of the scan. I put it on and think i noticed something?!! I've watched it lots of times but have not noticed this before and not sure that it can be anything else other than what it really looks like (boy bits!!) Any opinions from you guys??!!
Thanks x

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 40
Sorry I don't quite know what I'm looking at BUT there does appear to be what looks like a giant bell in the pic :blush:

If it is man bits then your little boy won't feel ashamed in the mens shower room :D

Haha! I agree! If it is a boy his Dad will be proud! I'll be stunned if it really is a boy as we jar 2 girls and just can't imagine it! Can't wait to find out for sure-either way though, we'll be chuffed to bits whatever it is x

hahaha those comments ^^^^^ made me laugh out loud lol

I cant make out what Im looking at either sorry xx

Oh yes I see that too ladies but it's kind of right in front of "his" face to the right and not sure it can be what we think it is If it's that close to the head?? Oh so exciting though not knowing!

maybe this photo is better, i've tried it from a different angle and tried to upload one thats bigger, here goes...

Attachments

• baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member