What do you think? Question.

Breid1975

Reaction score
:D Hi All.
I've new to the forum.
I just have a question which I hope someone can throw some light on. My husband and I are currently TTC and my period was due last Wednesday (the 15th). To date, nothing has happened. This is v.v. unusual for me as I am nearly 31 and have never had a late or missed period.
I did a test yesterday and today ( :) ) but both have given a negative reponse.
I don't have any other early symptoms of pregnancy except for a general feel that my period is on it's way.
Has anyone had a negative response on the home testing kit, only to find out they are pregnant?

Any words of wisdom welcome.
Thanks in advance!

Hi Bried, sorry I can't help you as I've never been pregnant (but trying my best!!), but I just wanted to say welcome to the forum!
I'm 27 and me and DH have been TTC for 3 months now (2 of my extra-long cycles!). I came off the pill at end of August. Had withdrawal bleed and then 1 cycle of 46 days. On cycle 2 now. Was convinced I was pregnant as had 2 days of what I thought were implantation pains last week and still no af (see other thread for gory details!), but now I'm not so sure.
I hope you get your BFP soon!.xxxxxxx

i havnt, but you might just have rubbish pregnancy tests :| or maybe its too early for a BFP?

hiya, when i was pregnant with my oldest children i was about 8 - 10 wks pregnant before a hpt was positive even tho i knew i was pregnant, so there is always a chance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back