what do you think of this cotbed?

They look good but since i've not got that far yet i don't know which are the best.
We were thinking about just using a moses basket for a bit - seems to be the recommended thing. :?
xx

we are going to use a moses basket to start with but want to get the shopping over and done with so we can save money up.

I have just ordered it. :cheer:

I bought the same brand of cotbed from toys r us in their veromia range. I think it is really good quality for the price and I am very happy with how it looks in the nursery. x x

Nice Choice :)
We bought the Cosatto Cotbed Hogarth in Light Country. We seen it in cream in the shop and loved that but they didnt have it in stock and we live about 4 hour drive from decent shops so opted for the light pine instead which they didnt have on display but I prefer it now to the cream one! We paid £195 including a free Mammas & Pappas Mattress which should be ok for the 1st year so I think we got a fair deal.
We haven't assembled it yet tho as my mothers supersticious which is rubbing off a bit on me! We'll build it after our baby's born and use the dreami carrycot for the first few weeks.

We nearly went for the hogarth one but went for this one as it had slatted ends.

Where abouts in Scotland are you from? I am originally from Ayrshire but have lived down here for the last 10y

we got a john lewis one on ebay for £40 and it looked brand new. we did orignally buy a m&p one but it was only a cot, and she soon mastered climbing out of it

fothers said:
We nearly went for the hogarth one but went for this one as it had slatted ends.

Where abouts in Scotland are you from? I am originally from Ayrshire but have lived down here for the last 10y

Hi,
I'm from Ullapool up in the north west of Scotland, it's quite remote but very scenic! I lived in Glasgow for about 9 years and got fed up a year and a half ago and decided to move back to my hometown as my OH got a job up here and I work from home so it doens't matter where I work from as long as I have internet access. Do you miss Scotland much?

I lived in Glasgow for 5y then moved down here in 98 and been here since. I miss it a bit sometimes- mainly the distance from my family- but I have been down here so long now. If we were to move back up it would probably be to the east coast/Edinburgh direction but won't be for the next few years.

OH is from down here so we have a lot of his family support here and friends to help with the baby sitting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back