What do you think of this boy's name?

CatzEyez

Reaction score
HEATH ?!?!?!? I love it, I know a lot of people will think we have named him after Heath Ledger (although I am a big fan it isn't the reason, I just love the name, we also have a very good friend called Heath who will be very chuffed thinking we've named him after him!).

I've never found Heath on any of the popular baby name sites, which is fine as we don't want to go for something too popular - Although saying that I also like Jack, but that's our cat's name so can't use that as it could get confusing!

What does anyone think? My mum hates it, but we both love it! :cheer:

Go for it! No one like the name Teddy, but i am glad i used it :D ..although everyone thinks we are footie fans and named him after Teddy Sheringham :roll: (we hate football lol :lol: )

I think people will say have you named him after Heath Ledger because its the only person they can asscociate it with, but dont let that put you off, kids his age won't know who he is and its unusual so there wont be many , if any, other kids he grows up with called that.

Oh and FWIW I love it!

I love the name..........but all depends on your surname as well! :D

Surname is Quine and I was thinking Thomas for middle name;

Heath Thomas Quine !!

Yep I think its great, its not too unusual but definately different, id go for it!!

very nice, i love unusual names but that sounds lovely together :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Love it. I also like Heitham which is similar, pronounced hayth-em.

:)

I quite like it although it does make me think of Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back