What do you think of these girls names?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi guys,

What do you think of Imogen and Beatrice for a baby girl?
My surname is Jones , which do you think goes better ?

Thanks JJ

i like imogen :D sound like it clicks better but they are both well nice :D

i like both names and think they both go nice with jones xx

Thanks girls, I also like Rowena, as a more feminine Rowan, but OH is not keen

i like that aswell. i really like coral for a girl but oh not sure xx

I think they're both gorgeous names! Reading them out loud I think Beatrice sounds better with Jones :)

I love imogen...but then thats because I've got that on my list of names lol. :)

I like Beatrice with Jones too x

They both go really well with your surname x x lovely

I love them both, I think they both go with your surname xx

Imogen is well nice i really like that, im not as keen on Beatrice tho.

both lovely names, my surname is jones and i would pick beatrice out of the two xx

beatrice i like, i could just see a cute little girl called that its abit different too xxxxxxx

Thanks girls, I'm begining to think Beatrice is a bit of a mouthful, calling across a room etc , as can't see what it would be shortened to other than Tris or Bea

Is Imogen quote common now then ?, I thought it was quite unusual , as my daughter's Briony is quite unusal and that's why we liked it. OH has actually said Imogens ok, (any sign from him on names is a super sign!) he has only said it for Erin and Imogen so far.

Last edited:
Im a jones too, quite lucky because I havent come across a name yet that wouldnt work with the surname :) i like imogen

Thanks girls , Hayels - your name of Coral is very unusal - lovely

Blimey - We have so many Jones's on here - It's so hard to choose short names to go with it, I used to like Drew for a girl , but it got popular, and it doesn't go with jones, nor does another of my fav's Fern!!
I have a Rhys and a Toby which go ok, but girls names seem to need to be longer! I also like Bryn , which goes ok as it's welsh too. (Were not welsh tho!)

Imogen is lovely hun :) I wanted that for a girl when I was pregnant with my son!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back