What do you girls think of this??

Thankyou girls, OH came home with a one-step 4days early test today so i will POAS tomoro morn (wednesday) ..and friday i will use my digi if im still a little unsure after the FMU :D im dont know when im due on AF so it will probs be ok to use my clearblue friday :think: wow listen to me go, this month im really hanging in there :lol: good luck ladies for this month and i hope that Bding every day did the job this time :dance:

Whats the outcome sweety?Im dying to see you in tri 1 again with me!!!!! :cheer: :hug: :pray:

Hi, i'd steer clear of the dollar store tests if I were you it seems they just produce evaps! FR are not the most reliable either, I know hundreds of people have got BFP's with them but they are notorious for giving false results. I'd stick to clear blue digital as I have never heard one person say they have had a false result... if it says pregnant 4 days before your AF then you are and if it says NOT PREGNANT then your not, its as simple as that. I use ebay cheapies but I would never rely on them for a positive result without backing them up with a digi!

hey hun.. well heres your first person saying that my CB digi was wrong.
i took 3 tests all bfp, my last being very strong blue lines.. and my CB digi gave me a "not pregnant" i went dont to the doctors today to confirm my DD! :cheer: Thanks for all your responces! :hug:

WOOOO HOOOO!!! There is a god! So you'll be moving to the first tri straight away then? Sad to see you go....

WOW!! And i thought CB digi was god!!!
Im so glad that didnt happen to me cos if mine had said not pregnant i'd have believed it over my tesco ones.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Maybe you drank a lot of water before you Peed?
I dont know why i'm sticking up for the test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back