What do you do?

shootingstar22

Reaction score
If ar any point from now I were to get pains or bleeding or whatever what do i do?

Would I go straight to A&E it call the delivery suite? I have never really known what to do. The one time I did call yhe suite was when I was 22 weeks and they just said if anything happened o go to a&e cos i wasn't "viable".

So I am a bit confused as to what I would do now!

You call your midwife or the maternity unit at the hospital, they will then advise you on what to do. =) welcome to tri 3 btw. xXx

I'm sure I don't have any numbers in my notes but wiv my other 3 I had a sticker on the front that said b4 24 weeks ring anc or mw,after 24 weeks ring delivery suite. I haven't a clue who I'm supposed to ring now lol xx

its maternity / delivery suite after 16weeks at my local hosp

xxx

Mine is the maternity assessment unit. I had a bleed last week and phoned the first number I could find and they put me straight through to them. You should have a list of numbers in your notes if not ask your midwife for it.

I think I'd just call the delivery suite and ask them for advice xx

I guess the hosp your going to as someone would always be there. There is only a midwife at my docs on a thursday pm for appointments only! I asked for Hospital numbers at my last consultant check up, got one for day and one for night calls.

I have never needed them yet - touch wood, but wanted them for peace of mind, as I have not been in natural labour before and my section date is later than I normalally have, that way if any probs over xmas when people not around I have somewhere to ask if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back