What do you do with your hair?

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Random I know but I'm bored of doing the same things everyday.

I usually have it in a bun or ponytail and half up half down if I'm going out. If I wear it down it gets tugged (even of its up the wispy bits get tugged) my hairs bra strap length!

What do you do? Or do you have it short?

Pony tail or up, rarely down. Tried french braid (not sure its the right term for it) and it was nice

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mine is really long (comes to my waistband) I tend to put heated rollers in it so it's big and bouncy, although if it's raining I'll straighten it. Sometimes I have a pony tail, or a side pony, but I also have some hair pieces that look like you have a perfect chignon, easy peasy, just put hair in a bun, add chopsticks and add the hair pieces (from hot hair). I thout about having about 6 inches off it, wouldn't dare have it shorter than the top of my shoulder blades, but resisting as its easier to manage long.

Just had my chopped off! Was just past my shoulders and is now jaw length.

My hair is very thick and was falling out and going everywhere, took along time to straighten and I had to wash it if I wanted to wear it down. I was fed up of always having it up as could not be arsed to do it so took the plunge and cut it off. I have to straighten it every day but it now only takes 10 mins.

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

Ponytail or braid! I can't wear it down at all or K grabs it and will not let go lol.

I have a simple bob with long layers around the bottom. Most days I wear it down. I have a side parting and just put a clip on one side to stop it falling in my face. All I do is wash, dry & straighten it. I can't dye it because the dye washes out! Even permanent dye?! x

I have very thick wavy hair so in weather like this I cant really do much other than ponytail. If I have time then I will put rollers in to make it big and bouncy but normally I just straighten it (normally done in stages while I deal with my little guy!!)
xxx

Ponytail bun thing cross :)

I am thinking of getting it all chopped off and get it dyed purple lol :)

I never bother with my hair, i have to have layers otherwise it looks too big, esp it is a bit wavy naturally.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I get a fake hair bobble for days when I cba , it's amazing!!

I do all sorts of different styles with it.

One pic was what I had it for a wedding, some are styles I did for work and others are just general day to day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341392137.928840.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341392634.604700.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341392431.612917.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341392248.702288.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341392610.206627.jpg

If you are interested ill send you the link of where I get them from x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341392442.691282.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341392442.691282.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 42
Oh and it's been a life saver since having a baby!!! I don't have to do my hair lol! I get comments of people here there and everywhere asking how on earth I manage to do such a style whilst having a baby... Sometimes I tell the truth and others I just smile at them and nod lol x

Would be worth looking at not sure of I'd manage a colour match to my mess tho! Thanks

I have naturally curly hair that I have to diffuse so most days I just stick it in a bun. Love the hair piece idea! Xx

Depends in what I'm doing- if we're going ok I will dry and straighten or put a bit if a curl in it

Otherwise it just gets tied up in a pony. Although its 3 months since I had it cut (had it done just before H) but I'm off on Friday to get it done!!

Not sure what to have done as its between my shoulders and bra strap. Thinking about lopping a good couple of inches and having my fringe put back in... But then would have to do it everyday.

Might dig out some pics later for opinions!

its either straight, high bun, side plait or just a normal ponytail! boring, but i dont have time or cant be bothered to do anything else with it during the week as i have other stuff to be getting on with!

i always say i need a stop watch, so i can pause time, do what i need to do, then unpause and get on with my day! if only

Scraggy pony for me - i am ashamed to say that when i blowdried and straightened my hair yesterday Sofia looked terrified!! lol, barely ever have it down now as i dont have the time! x

Just had mine chopped, was really long but got knotty & once Isaac has sat in his bouncer while I get showered & dressed he runs out of patience when I start on my hair! It's now shoulder length with layers & a lot easier to manage. I have it down a bit more now as doesn't get quite as tangled in little fingers, sometimes with a fringe or with it clipped out the way, otherwise it's a pony or high bun, nowt interesting I'm afraid!

Scraggy pony for me - i am ashamed to say that when i blowdried and straightened my hair yesterday Sofia looked terrified!! lol, barely ever have it down now as i dont have the time! x

Lol!

Mines just touching my collarbone so mid length ish! Literally just dry shampoo and tied up most days. Mainly because even though it's quite fine it's quite curly naturally and takes me ages to straighten it and main reason is because Angel uses my hair as a toy lol x

Down or usually Victorian rolls and curled (rockabilly style/pin up/1950) love my vintage look xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back