what do you all think? honest opinions please **more pics,what do you think?*

mel_ed

Reaction score
i have my 1st craft fayre on sunday. as alot of u might know from facebook i personalise baby and childrens things with names.
but ive done these just to sell on the side.
what do you think? how much u reckon they are worth?
the cakes are made up of a pair of baby socks and the lolipops are 2 facecloths and a baby spoon

76659_170063983021007_148100381884034_468638_5296071_n.jpg

Last edited:
they are absolutely gorgeous! i hope someone buys my baby one lol! they look lovely, id pay £5 for the socks prob, maybe a bit less for lollies, up to you what you charge though! x

Wow, they look amazing!! No idea how much you should charge for them but they're gorgeous! x

I was thinking about buying one of the lollys for Paiges cousin :) Saw them on your facebook earlier. He'll be starting on solids in the new year so thought it'd be prefect!. Not sure what postage you ask for though :)

Thanks a lot girls ur opinions mean a lot. I just didn't know wether they were worth selling or not. Gonna get a pretty cake stand 2 put them all on. Reckon I'm gonna sell them for

Oooh they're lovely. I'm crap at prices but I reckon they'll sell brill z

OOh how did you learn how to make these? as were organising a baby shower for my friend and one of my friends is making a nappy cake and i was going to make her something like them!!!

I was thinking about buying one of the lollys for Paiges cousin :) Saw them on your facebook earlier. He'll be starting on solids in the new year so thought it'd be prefect!. Not sure what postage you ask for though :)

i'll have to check wen i post office mel. wudnt b anymore than a £1 anyway. x

they are fab well done! I made a nappy cake for my friends baby shower a couple of years ago and loved it xxx

Wow they r great, lovely gifts. Where r u going to sell them? X

Wow they r great, lovely gifts. Where r u going to sell them? X

ive got 8 christmas fayres booked as i also do personalsied baby and children christmas stuff 2.
and i have a shop on facebook aswell.
got my 1st fayre 2moro, exciting!!

Super cute ! Really like em , especially as xmas pressie ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111