what do u think

sugarbabe

Reaction score
i came off my pill in june,since then i have had a period every 28 days,do u guys think the pill is out of my system now?

i hear it can take up to 6 months but if your having regular periods sounds promising.

Hi, it can take anything from 6-12 months to completely clear it out of your system and regulate your periods again sometimes, other times not so long. Just depends on the person! :hug:

I had been on the pill for nearly 10 yrs before deciding to try for my first. I came off the pill in the February 2001 and was pregnant just 2 months later in April.

Sounds good to me hun, nothing stopping you trying :moon:

I came off the pill in April 08 and my periods came back to normal straight away, I fell pregnant on month 4 of trying, am now just coming up to 14 weeks.

Good luck

Mine have been just the same. I came off the pill in June too and my periods have been bang on 28 days although they used to be 30-31 days. I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating though so I think they just take a while to move back to their old habits! Good Luck!

Lucy

I came off the pill end of March this year after taking it for 18 years non stop.........I got my BFP early May - so it took just 6 weeks to fall pregnant.

I think we are all different and depends how your body reacts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back