Flipping pancakes!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
I think I felt Pip again today, but it felt like a pancake being flipped in my lower belly! Don't know how else to describe it! Was very weird n made me feel a bit nauseous!

Anyone else had that feeling? Was it Pip or was it just me? Lol!

xx

Hi hun i did with my first had that feeling too, my mum at the time told me it was the spirit entering the baby altho thats an old wives tale :D

She said you would feel it flip all of a sudden! Dont know why it happens but its normal xxx

Thanks for that sick as I am today now i can t get pancakes with lemon n sugar out of my head hehehe,

ps yaiii for baby moving xxx

I felt chip today too! For me it felt like I had thumper in my belly. I was in a meeting and it made me flinch ;)

Been feeling little chip ever since. Also about 3am this morning I actually felt chip with my hand to stomach. It was only a quick tap but definitely felt it. Isn't it too early to feel baby though??? I thought it was at around 20wks??

How exciting!

I know exactly what you mean! Can I have a pancake too please?

Lol! Sorry I didnt know how else to describe it apart from pancakes flipping! Lol!

Mmmmmm pancakes! Lol!

Orlando just did somethin that felt like strumming my intestines lol

Ive had this a couple of times.... MW said its the baby completely shifting positions

It felt like Pip was doing a complete 360! Very odd! Stopped me in my tracks!! Love it tho, felt it once more this evening too!

not too early...i started getting flutters last week...has to be boo boo cos never felt anything like it ever before! xx

Yeah I have been having flutters since 14 weeks, but this was completely different. Like Pip was doing a forward roll!! Cant wait for Pip to be stronger!

i had a flip the other night-was really strange! Lying down all happy just prodding about as i can feel the pressure of LO and my belly goes all hard on one side so OH was feeling too and LO just flipped (obviously we can't feel this outside) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back