What do I do?!

Jolly81

Reaction score
This may seem like a ridiculous question, but since birth Freddie has been very much "poo, eat, sleep"!! Well now he's much more alert after his feeds and doesn't go to sleep straight away and I'm really not sure what to do with him.

I told you it was ridiculous!! I'd just got into a routine and felt like I knew what I was doing and could do lots of bra and pieces when he was asleep, but now I'm not sure whether to put him on the floor on his baby gym, or in his Moses basket, or what?

What does everyone else do? He's only 2 weeks old x

Do whatever he likes doing... bouncy chair, play mat? I only ever put my lo in his moses basket when he is tired or at bed time so he knows that's for sleep... although at 2 wks, doesn't take long for them to drop off :)

All I did when Luca was 2 weeks was feed feed feed! x

tapatalking x

Yip if he's still awake after a feed either put him on his playmat until he shows sleepy signs and then put him in his basket. Or use the time to sit one to one with him and talk to him or sing and play with his hands etc. At this age your face and voice are the most interesting to him x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

Thanks ladies- I played with him for a bit and then pretty soon after I posted this he fell asleep!!! He definitely doesn't like his playmat or chair yet so it's going to be "mummy tv" for him for a little while!!!! :)

Enjoy the cuddles!! You can't spoil him with cuddles and he will get to an age where he independently wants to go off and play with toys so make the most of the time when he just wants to be with you :) lol in between you being busy just do position changes, so like others have said, on his play mat or in his bouncer or swing etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back