What did you do with your CTF £250?

Funkylady

Reaction score
Im really unsure where to put Livvys money?

Any suggestions? I actually know nothing about what accounts are best etc, so some advice would be fab!

Thank u

Angela xx

i put hannahs in asda hun, u do it over the net and just post the voucher and you get asda vouchers to spend in store, it was £15 when i did hannahs 2 years ago

we put ours in the childrens mutual after being advised by an independent financial advisor :D

We have opend a Nationwide account with Jakes, me and OH are gonna pay some in each month too

So could I open, say a normal RBS account so I could still pay additional money into it, like for birthdays etc? Cos I hate getting checks made out to me and having to pay them in, then take them out again....

would be easier if she just had her own account.

xx

I dont know about RBS but Nationwide account is like an ISA where you can only pay in so much a year. Apparently you get 12 little (cardboard) cards that you can give to relatives so they can pay in to the account too.

You should be able to open an account for a child at a bank or building society. Then yes, cheques can be made out to the child.

We are probably going to open a savings account and pay the baby bond into that and then keep adding to it when we can and put in any monies given to them also, so little one has something when they are a bit older.

i put Dylans in the britannia as it was what martin Lewis advised

I put George's in an account with Britannia. It is a basic savings account not linked to share value etc. I didn't want the risk that it might go down as well as up!

I put Willow's in Nationwide,it's really good.There was no way I was putting it into shares,wouldn't risk it.I'm going to start putting money in in the New year

zebrastripes said:
I put Willow's in Nationwide,it's really good.There was no way I was putting it into shares,wouldn't risk it.I'm going to start putting money in in the New year

Thats where damons is for the same reason, i didnt want to risk losing some of the money i put in.

We put Harrison's into a stakeholder acc. because we arent bothered if it goes up or down, as we have already got him a high interest savings acc that we pay money into each month & birthdays/christmas and also he has another acc. from my Mum, so he'll have lots of money anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back