What did you do today?

Kim

Reaction score
I've had such a busy day my head is spinning, so I thought I would write it down and ask what everyone else did today. It's very boring so I apologise in advance!!

Went to soft play at the church hall this morning but it was cancelled so me and my friend took the babies to the park to play on the swings. Then I went to visit my dad in hospital. He's not well at all and it was quite upsetting :( Had lunch in the hospital restaurant then went shopping to 2 baby shops in town to get some seat belt cushion thingys for Rubie's car seat and buggy. Only 1 pair in stock hence the visit to 2 shops. Still could only find 1 pair though. Then went to visit a family friend for a bit. When I got home I bathed Rubie and went round to my mums for tea (liver and new potatoes - yum yum!!) Then me and my mum went fruit picking at her friends house (they are n hols and we go to water them and she told us to take whatever there is as it will only waste). My mum fell into a bramble bush, sounds funny but she really hurt herself bless her. Rubie fell asleep in her buggy at 7:15 and is still sleeping now!! When I got home at 8pm I put Rubie to bed and did a load of pots and bottles, washed the fruit (and found a horrible caterpillar - YUK) then I sat down and came on here to relax. I'm so tired I could pass out :sleep:

Oooops sorry that is so long and boring, just need to get it off my chest :oops:

What did you all do today?

today i went to visit my dad to make sure hes ok :)

other half got paid so i was pointing things out for my birthday hehe

went shopping (yum yum)

then came home to visit you lovely lot :dance:

got up went to town bought a few bits came home spammed the board out :oops: watched soaps now off to bed :bored: :bored: :bored: xxx

Went to the nut nurse, the doctor put me on mpre meds, picked up damien from my mums and she'd fed him the wrong stuff which he keeps throwing up, came home, cried, now I'm tired and want my bed :lol: :sleep:

stayed in bed most of day cos feeling so rough with all day sickness !! went to bank at 4 took an hour to pay one cheaque in cos of holiday makers every where were i live xx

I cried in public :oops:

Was taking the dog for a walk on the usual field when he ran off over a grassy hill to a row of houses in the distance. I called him but he never came back so I had to heave Reece in his pram over the badly cut grass. Took me ages but eventually got there totally knackered.

Was met by about 6 gardens full of angry residents. One man had hold of my dog in his garden. Before I could ask what was wrong one woman started screaming at me that Hartly had chased her cat. I appologised but everyone started screaming at me saying I wasn't fit to have a dog etc. then the man wouldn't give me him back unless I went to the front of the houses.

They all watched as I heaved Reece back over the hill and out of the field to do the long trek to the front of the houses. By this time I was booing my eyes out :oops: When I got there I tried to appologise again but they all ignored me so I took my dog and slunk off.

Have vowed to OH that I will NEVER EVER take dog for a walk again!!

Still feel crap now, am totally on edge and nervous :(
(sorry its long but have set myself ff again!)

I drove DH to work.

Then I did the usual "mam" stuff..(fed Lydia, did some tidying up etc)

Then Lydia and I went to ASDA

After that, she had a nap and I came online.

Then she woke up, and I did more "mam" stuff.

Then I picked DH up from work, and we went to his mother's house.

Came home, Lydia went to bed, I came online again...and here I am now.

Bloody boring day lol.

Aw Kim your poor mum (bless she's a lovely lady to) Give her a big hug from me :hug:

You sound like you had a hectic day hun, and i really hope you dad bucks up soon hun. Give him a big hug to :hug:

Oh i'm full of hugs today!

I had a boring day, didn't get dressed til 4.30pm and that was just to go to work for 2 hours... came home and got back in some Pj's! :cheer:

Do you know, its really nice to be asked. :D
I watched classic thomas the tank engine. Then we messed around till it was time to go out. We got the bus into Irvine and went to visit my work. Took them in sweeties. We then got the train home and Stuart came down to get us but I drove our car up the road. Only my 2nd outing in it as a driver.

Came home, made tea and done the bedtime routine.

Filled out my surestart grant form (didnt realise I was eligible) and done some paperwork then bought a breasfeeding necklace off ebay and here I am.

Hope your dad is better soon :(

Thanks Hev and Sami :D

Just seen the title of the post and let rip with my rant sorry Kim. Sounds like you've had a well eventful day!!! (((hugs))) to your dad best wishes to him. And your mum, hope she's ok.

Yummy liver is one of my faves! :D Dont like kidney though for some reason :? , they look the same and have the same texture.

hearts81 said:
I cried in public :oops:
They all watched as I heaved Reece back over the hill and out of the field to do the long trek to the front of the houses. By this time I was booing my eyes out :oops: When I got there I tried to appologise again but they all ignored me so I took my dog and slunk off.
!)

What a bunch of c**ts. Sorry buts thats awful, how could they do that. How can people be so nasty to other humans. I would go back round everydoor and say your NOT SORRY and that their gardens werent even good enough for the dog to crap in.

Grrrrrrrrr.

Thanks Hearts and Yvonne. Hearts that was terrible what a bunch of tossers :evil:

I had a really boring day,stayed in and slopped in front of pc,whilst the kids trashed the living room as it was too wet to go for a walk,weve had quite hard showers today,and i just didnt fancy it :roll:

Kim: :hug: hoope he gets better soon.
Hearts: I'd have gone ballistic! How horrible of those people.....NEWSFLASH..Dogs Chase Cats!! BIG DEAL!
ARRRGH I'm mad just thinking about it!

Yesterday I took the boys swimming, then Brody's friends came over to play.

urchin said:
Kim: :hug: hoope he gets better soon.
Hearts: I'd have gone ballistic! How horrible of those people.....NEWSFLASH..Dogs Chase Cats!! BIG DEAL!
ARRRGH I'm mad just thinking about it!

You took the words right out of my mouth!

DH took a sicky off work yesterday to spend time with me, but as it turned out, he had forgotten about something, so our morning was spent apart.
Oscar and I went to a shop called "plastics for africa". I bought Oscar some colourful balls with pointy bits on them... really cool. :D

Today, we're expecting 3 friends for soup and sarnies at 11am. Oscars' new city pals... got the fire going nicely - it's absolutely freezing today! 10 degrees and suppose to drop further! Yikes... :doh:

Emilia xx

I had a bad day too yesterday Nothing compared to Hearts or Kim :hug: big hugs to you both hope your mums ok Kim, and how dare they try to intimidate you like that Hearts!!!!!!!!! Wankers!!!! (pete moment there)

I got up, Fed Jack, Came on here, Loked on Ebay for stuff ( KINA AND BEANIes FAULT LOL)
Then realised i couldn't find my new bank card as need to update Ebay
Searched all over and found evidence of a mouse in one of my Kitchen drawers :puke:
Got hit on the head with the green wheeli bin lid (looking for bank card!!!)
Posted on here how dozy i was
Found bank card, but Ebay wouldn't let me change details Grrr
My Phone rang but was dead for some reason, not the line so phone is buggered!!!
Phoned BT and people i need to speak to had gone home (bloody part timers!!)
The realised my phone bill was extortionate,
came online and swapped to talk talk
Posted on here about stuff
Made tea and smashed a bowl!!!

Thats about it, how exciting eh??

I didn't do anything yesterday... lazy day!! (with a bad hangover!!)

Today i've been to the doctors and she's signed me off for another 3 weeks, she must think i'm a right nut job!! lol!! (i didn't even ask for an extension!)
Gonna do nothing till later then back at the doctors to see the nurse to complete my registration with them (was supposed to do that before the doctor saw me - but the nurse has been off for 3 weeks pre-school holidays! So not my fault, i needed a doctor!!!)

Should really do lots of cleaning etc, but have always got tomorrow!!

Hearts, those people are so rude, i mean i shouldn't even call them people, cos people have hearts, no way would i have made you lug the pram over to the houses, even if your dog ate my cat, thats just harsh and uncalled for!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: I'd like to come over there with Loser Dog and get her to chase the cat and then chase the scary heartless evil woman!!! xox

Hayley so does that mean you can come to the meet???

Sounds like a few of you had bad days yesterday big hugs to you all :hug:

I cant even remember what I did yesterday........oh yeh I was at work lol, 11.30-4, very quiet and boring had about 8 customers sat and read the paper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back