• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What did you/are you going to buy for 1st Birthday Present

Valley Girl

Reaction score
Hi all.

Toby's first birthday is just around the corner and I thought it would be fun for everyone to post u what they have bought, or are going to buy for their baby's first birthday?

For my older two I bought something wooden tht they could keep and pass on to their own babies.

Can't wait to see what everyone posts...

With DS I brought a decoupage (sp?) whinney the pooh picture, I suggested it stay in his room for DD when she moves in and he gets a bigger room, as I thought it was too babyish for him, and he said absolutley not he still loves it! will prob get her something similar for her first birthday

We bought a cow wheelybug which will last forever!!

Cow%20Wheelybug.JPG

It seems to be much more of a hit with every other child who visits. :lol: He plays on it intermitently, but t's something he does come back to and they are indestructable. I'd recommend them :)

I have no idea :( I have ages though. I would like to get her something sentimental, I've seen a locket I would like to give her for Christmas to put in her Keepsake box..Or I could just leave that for her birthday.

We didn't think to get Brody anything like that I wish we had :wall:

I was going to get ryan a pass for the farm for christmas but instead going to get it for his 1st birthday. Its an annual pass to the local farm, its brilliant and has a huuuge indoor playgroud so i can take him for a couple fo hours even if its raining

Well i have a while till dd first b day but your post made me think we got a charm bracelet as a christening present so i will probaly get a charm to add onto that. Plus some sort of toy for her to play with.

we and all my family put some money together and had Ava a 1st birthday photoshoot at olan mills, she has way too many toys and clothes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back