What could this be? (Another question please)

kellie80

Reaction score
I noticed today that Nathan has what look like 2 blisters on the roof of his mouth. Does any one know what they are? He has had a sucking blister on his lip but thats gone now so i'm wondering if this is caused by sucking. Hes a mess a the minute with his eye infection plus hes covered in spots and flaky skin. Newborns :roll:

Are they white? It might be oral thrush. Take him to the doc because if it is he will need it treated and you will need to be treated too as you will pass it back and fourth if you are BF. I have had it and it really hurts once its in your milk ducts, ouch :shock:

Id say it sounds like oral thursh too. Get him check over by the doctor hun

Have you checked his feet and hands too? Hand Foot & Mouth is also a possibility...(Its not serious) Spots on hands feet and in mouth dosnt last long...go to gp if you are worried :)

Hes covered in spots all over him so its hard to tell. It doesn't seem to be bothereing him though and i have the health visiter coming in the morning so i can ask her. Also he has scabs under the rolls of fat under his arms that keep bleeding. I have been keeping them clean and dry and have put on some sudocrem on it on the advice of my MW but it doesn't seem to be helping. What else can i use on him?

Just had him at the doctors cos my HV cancelled and he said its something to do with when the roof of his mouth fused and a cyst has formed and it should go on its own. Can't remember exactly what it was but at least i can stop worrying now. Well for today anyway, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back