• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Car Seat did you get - 9 month up stage

SuziQ

Reaction score
I'm either getting...
Maxi-cosi Prioi XP (or something)
Britax Explorer

Have anyone heard any good or bad reports?

This is for the next stage from the baby seat, a forward facing one., from 9months to 4 years :)
x

Maxi-cosi Prioi XP for us!! It's fab!! Baillie is in hers already since she is 21 lbs and her body fitted in her old one like a foot in a glove :lol: !

Kim x x x x

We've just ordered the Maxi Cosi Priorifix (like the Priori XP but with IsoFix) after spending ages reading reviews on the web. Also we had the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix before and we've loved it.

Thanks Ladies.. :)

How easy is the Prori to get in and out of the car.. just thinking, in case I'm using a different car for the day, or getting a lift from someone...

x

We also have the MaxiCosi Priorifix and it is great, Ella is so comfy in it and I love the way that it reclines really easily for when she is sleepy.

The Priorifix is really easy to change from one car to another - we change ours every weekend, but we use the isofix so that makes it easier.

My friend uses a seatbelt with hers and also changes it every weekend, so I think it must be fairly easy.

We went for the Priori XP in the end. After looking at the Priorifix and trying it in the car we decided it wasn't worth it - apparently it is at its best when you use isofix which we don't have. The Priori XP is basically the same seat minus the extra stability of the "leg" bit if you use the seatbelt instead of isofix. Also got 1500 bonus points from Boots.

Becky will go into hers in the next month at some point. She's just over the weight limit and fine for upper body strength. We tried her out in it in the house and we've already had to move the straps up :lol:

Our local pram centre does the rear facing group 1 car seats by Recaro. We contemplated that but having looked at them we'd need a Jeep Grand Cherokee to fit one in so...no :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back