what can you put on toast?

Ooooooo Im so trying this with James! Thanks Kimbo! :hug:

Do you guys use white or brown bread?

Gruntie2 said:
hi
quick question.. porscia is currently eating 3 meals a day.. cow and gate fruity porridge for breakfast, broccoli and cauliflower with chese sauce for lunch and carrot with sweet potato for dinner... i was wondering should she be on things like rusks and toast even with no teeth... how do they eat them... I hve some rusks ready for her but the box says from9months on so i am a bit confused..... i know from 7 months i can start giving her chunkier food.... please help....

Connor started baby rice at 4 months and has been on three pureed meals a day since about 5 months and we've just introduced finger foods like toast/rusks/rice cakes this week. TBH i don't know if it makes a huge difference having teeth or not, he has four front teeth and can bite a big chunk off rusks etc, but at first he didn't quite know what to do with it and just spat it out. Most of these foods end up on the floor so I'm adding a few trial finger fruits and veggies on his tray whilst feeding him his usual pureed meal, because he's really not happy with 'lumpier' meals at all and just spits them out straight away. Its all trial and error really!

my kids both love mackerel (tinned in tomato sauce) mashed on toast.

so do I actually, it's yummy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back