What can you eat?

orangefluff

Reaction score
Hey girls just thought I'd ask for your food tips. I'm off work with a chest infection, have been off all week, very wheezy, bad cough and short of breath.

But am also suffering with general sicky feeling and not wanting to eat
anything. All i have really managed is a bit of muesli, yoghurts and some grapes. I'm really trying to think of something that I want to eat as not eating is prob not helping me get better, but I don't know what!

I think if I had somebody to make something for me it's be easier to eat it but I just have no energy to do it myself. I am however tempted to haul myself out of bed and go and get something, maybe I'll be tempted by something at the shops!

What have you been able to eat?

I can eat anything during the day, it's when I get home from work that I have a nightmare and can't stomach anything.

I am finding smoothies just about the only thing I can eat in the evening, I just wizz up a banana with milk / yoghurt and maybe some other fruit too.

I am trying to eat my main meal at lunchtime now to compensate for the lack of food in the evening :)

Ok so I've just been very naughty and ordered myself (yes just myself, OH is away!) a pizza and profiteroles!! I can't face cooking anything that I have in the house (which isn't much) and am feeling too rubbish to go to the shop.

I feel guilty but then again at least it's food and I deserve a treat being stuck here and ill on my own!! :whistle:

I'm finding it really hard fancying anything, I've lost half a stone so far so hope I start eating more soon!
The only things I actually want to eat are bernard matthews turkey ham on toast and mattesons pork sausage. Anything else I have to force down lol

Awww Becky I'm gagging reading that :puke: :lol:

I'm into onions and watermelon and sweetcorn :oooo: Does that help? :lol:

In my 1st pregnancy, I couldn't stomach anything. This time around, I've been eating lots of junk food, have gone off veg and fruit (and I normally love my fruit and veg). And I'm finding that diary foods makes me feel sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back