what can we do?

janebell22335

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any advice or info for what we can do to increase our chances and get a sticky? X

Hi Jane, welcome to PF :)
It really helps to understand your body and the changes it goes through during each cycle. If you chart your BBT, check your CM and cervix positions each month, you can work out when you are due to ovulate. As there is such a small window of opportunity to conceive each cycle, it is best to have sex around the time of ovulation to make sure there is an egg waiting for the sperm :) Around the time you are due to ovulate you could use OPKs to confirm when you will/have ovulated, a lot of ladies here use these (me included), but it can get expensive and addictive lol.
Also, other recommendations are to eat healthily, cut down on alcohol, stop smoking (if you smoke), get plenty of exercise, and relax - the last one not always so easy to do lol :)
Good luck on your journey TTC and I hope you get your BFP very soon - not sure how helpful this information has been. I'm sure there will be many other ladies here who will be able to offer you more advice xxx

Hey just to share my experience I have a very short LP of around 9 days so thought I'd struggle to catch this month I did the SMEP, tested with OPK's, and used C+ and got my BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back