• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Are Your Greatest Achievements?

Squiglet said:
this...
IMGP0561copy-1-1.jpg

and this...

Tiablueeyescopy1-1.jpg

just the photos mind... :rotfl: ok I meant the girls :rotfl:

Oh and finding a wonderful husband and father to boot...:)

wow those photo's look like they where done by a proffesional are you????
you can come and do my colliers when he's born there fantastic pics
cuttie pie kids you have squiget!!!!!!!!

My achivements

Meeting and falling in love with my man James and being loved back :hug: I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH IT TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!!

Making this wonderfull miracle growing inside of me my son :angel: made with love with the man that i am so very much in love with
:hug:

Making my parents proud to call me thier Daughter :hug:

Sticking 2 fingers up at the bullying b******* at school who made my life hell and going out there and making something of myself while they stayed still and had c*** boring lives WHO'S WORTHLESS NOW HA !!!:rotfl:

Going to work abroad in the Swizz Alps on my own and found the self worth esteem and confidence to above took away from me :dance:

learning to Snowboard and ski all by myself i have to say i am well 8) at it too :lol:

Passing my NVQ3 and having that piece of paper that ment i could become a children's Roomleader at last :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Coming up with a new buisness idea so that i can work and earn money and still be a SATHM i am vey proud of myself for this one 8)

Being the best person i can be being there for my friends

caring about the world around me and the enviroment and doing me bit to try and help

sarah :wave:

Having a great job

Passing my driving test - because I am the worlds most nervous person

My OH he is a n0b head when he wants to be but I love him a ridiculous amount :puke:

Above everything else being Mum to two beautiful boys :D

Coping with being a teenage Mum to DS1 and then single parent for a while with him. And he has grown up into a kind, caring young man!
DS2 Amazes me every single day how different it is being a Mum at 31 to being a Mum at 18.

My greatest achievments are

-overcoming my drug habit and staying clean for nearly 5 years.
-meeting the love of my life and then marrying him :cheer:
-having two beautiful kids with the man i love
-accepting that the things thast have happened to have only made me storner, and getting rid of the negative people out of my life.
-just being a mother and giving my children a happy and safe enviroment to grow up in.

ShineyHappyPeople said:
Being picked out of 3000 auditionees to sing a solo on Songs of Praise....

Ya what?? :lol:

Yeah I know, its embarrassing!! But I was only 15 at the time, and it wasnt a hymn, it was a song written by Willy Russell (famous Liverpool playwright/composer bloke) for the occasion and it was at Goodison Football Ground in front of 30,000 and tv cameras so was slightly more cool than if I had to don a white robe and frilly collar and sing in a pulpit in church!!!!

:rotfl:

its been really intresting reading your replies!

im sure my greatest achievment will be when Sophie is here, but at the moment i am most proud of:

Passing my GCSE's
Gaining GNVQ Health and Social Care
Interpersonal Skills level2 certificate
My A levels
moving out of my mums at 14
getting stronger by the day and being more assertive towards her
being in a relationship with OH for nearly 6 years and working hard at it.
not being a sheep and being a good person

- How I've coped after being sexually abused by my grandad for 13 years.
- Although I am not 100%, I am proud of how I've coped with my depression, anxiety and panic attacks so far.
- Being part of creating my gorgeous daughter and I can't wait to meet her in July!
- Phoning for a chinese last night. (sounds a weird one but I get panic attacks at just the thought of using the phone so phoning for a chinese last night was a big deal!)

..having my 2 gorgeous children :D
meeting my oh who i love VERY VERY VERY much, who i meet 14 years ago. he works very hard to provide for us all and to pay for my college. :D
going back to college at 32 and trying to achive my grades to go to university to train as a midwife.. :pray:
I dont own my own house, it is council but it is brand new (only 4 months old) and i can decorate it how i want and it makes me feel like mine.

awww i love reading all of your achievements!! :) :cheer:

mine are :-

* meeting my OH, the love of my life

* being pregnant with our first baby :)

* passing my driving test and owning my own car

* living with my OH

not alot, but then again, im only 20!! hehe xxx

emma28 said:
Every day I can get through without crying or losing my temper is an achievement atm.

I will consider my children a personal achievement when/if they grow up undisturbed by my ridiculous behaviour.

awww hun! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mine:

Getting my Degree

Overcoming an eating disorder

Leaving the UK in 1995 and making a life & career for myself in Berlin, then Switzerland.

Getting out of my crappy marriage, taking control, and going it alone with three kids in a foreign land (OK, I haven't actually completed that one yet but I'm working on it and it's going OK :wink: )

I dont really have anything i think i'm hugely proud of.

I know wants Tally's here she'll bring with it the things in life i'll be proud of. I guess i'm kinda proud of how i've managed to handle everything with getting pregnant and baby daddy leaving both of us, working around him, and still having people there say that at 7 months pregnant i handle situations better then the other managers.

I cant say im proud of my GCSE's and A levels cos i put no effort in to them, i put no effort in to uni last year and havnt put any in so far this year either.

I'm only proud of the things i had to work for, i guess like my relationship with Dave, though i think he shoudl be more proud then me, he's put up with a lot!!

Jen&James said:
ShineyHappyPeople said:
Being picked out of 3000 auditionees to sing a solo on Songs of Praise....

Ya what?? :lol:

Yeah I know, its embarrassing!! But I was only 15 at the time, and it wasnt a hymn, it was a song written by Willy Russell (famous Liverpool playwright/composer bloke) for the occasion and it was at Goodison Football Ground in front of 30,000 and tv cameras so was slightly more cool than if I had to don a white robe and frilly collar and sing in a pulpit in church!!!!

:rotfl:

Songs of Praise was very entertaining for my 3 brothers and I when we were growing up. We used to each rest our index finger on the tv screen as the camera panned the congregation and when it stopped panning, who ever your finger was touching was the person you looooved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back