• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you doing this week end?

jenna

Reaction score
Im stuck at work with nothing to do.

Im having a nice romantic night in with DH tonight, weve got pizza, garlic bread and some dvds to watch. Im so excited, seems like this week has dragged so bad!
On saturday im going to RotherValley and we (me, dh & my mum) are going to rent bikes and go for a ride around. The im putting loads of rubbish on ebay to make some room in the 2nd bedroom for office stuff.

What are you up2? :wave:

Tonight just food shopping, then chilling out :bored: , but tomorrow DH and i are shopping for new curtains, lamp shades and paint!
Then sunday we are going to start decorating our bedroom and kitchen :cheer:

Will probably hate the sight of paint come monday but at the moment i'm excited! lol.

Trying to encourage LO to come out early & moving house!! :dance:

Lonely night in with myself and emily tonight :lol:
tomorrow im working 2pm til 10pm
and sunday i have no plans

how boring eh?

My outlaws are staying with us at the minute so we will be entertaining them all weekend :roll:

Just waiting for DH to get home then we're doing some packing for house move next week. We were going to the house to do some gardening but its pouring down so change of plan :roll:
Tomorrow we are going to my friends wedding and Sunday probably going to do garden at new house if weather is ok :hug:

Iam off back into worcester to take back the Cropped white denim trousers and gorgeous flip flops that I bought last weekend, and I am gonna change them for Wellies and a waterproof Jacket!
:x
x
x

dh is working , and i will be concentrating on not being sick :cheer:

few little errands tomorrow . nothing too bad

Tonight I'm going to go and watch the float parade to celebrate the last night of the village gala :) Then I'm going to collect the last HP book at 12 midnight (oh how sad :roll: ) Then i'm spending Sunday worrying about ECV Round 2 on Monday

catching up on lost sleep. Taking paris to the circus tomorrow and the sunday we will be going to see hp :cheer:

food shopping then staying in with DH
tomorrow my sister might come up with a plan, not sure yet. the weather is not great

Sat we are going to 2nd and final antenatal class, and food shopping then on sunday going oto a bbq for a leaving do for work!

Hope it stays dry on sunday!

well it all depends on the weather for us.

tonhgt my 8 and 9 year olds are going to nottingham with their uncle to get the new harry potter book. So me and hubby will most probably get the two little ones to bed and have a '''snuggle '' on the settee. :wink:

tomorrow hubbys working overtime so i will have to see what the weather brings to decide what to do.
I'd like to go out on the bikes or go for a walk.

Sunday ill do the usual sunday dinner and if hubbys not working we will all go out to the peaks or something for a walk. :D

We're going to Blue Reef Aquarium, Im more excited than Josh I think :oops:

We havent been out for a family day in a while so Im looking forward to it :cheer:

We're going to Cornwall for the week to stay in our caravan! Will be nice to get away for a while!

Im going to visot my long lost friend tomorrow and might take lo might not, sunday if the weather permits il be doing a car boot sale.

Nothing exciting

me.. nothing at all.. gonna listen to what budge says and take things easy for a few days, might just might lay in bed all day saturday with me and bailey, gonna ask my mum to have bradley cos mark is at work all day.. peace all to myself...

and sunday.. nothing planned as yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back