What are you doing this Valentine's Day?

Lovely card for me and one for the bump (because he's a big soppy thing :lol: ) and a mahoooooosive fat box of Thorntons continental (as requested :rotfl: ) We don't normally bother too much but I have been thinking about lovely chocs for a while and at least with a whole lovely box to go at there's bound to be some I don't like so won't feel like such a pig as the box probably won't get emptied!

Romantic valentines tea was my choice....and I am loving the idea of KFC or Dominos Pizza slobbed out on the sofa in my jammies! Who said romance was dead???? :rotfl:

We got each other some little gifts. I got chocolates, perfume, a little heart shaped trinket box and a dozen red roses delivered from Matt and I got him chocs, aftershave, a silly coaster and mug and a dad-to-be labour bag which he loved! (It comes pre-packed with everything your man could need in the hospital for the big day... toothbrush, toothpaste, flannel, Yorkie bar, nappy and changing mat for baby, disposable camera, face wash sachet, shower gel, razor, deodorant, baby wipes, .. loads of things)

Off out for a meal tonight with a couple of friends so should be nice :D

I just received a giant bunch of red roses from my hubby :D We normally go out for a romantic dinner and exchange pressies but I haven't really been able to go shopping as i've just been too tired and uncomfortable to walk round the shops this wk :( I'm planning on giving him a belated present tomorrow though...a baby :D We'll prob have a chinese takeaway and an early night...just cuddles though of course :wink:

I feel left out now :shakehead:

My oh is so unromantic its not fair.

this is the first time in years thatwe've done something on valentines day. We're just going out for a chinese tonight. He bought me a big bunch of roses though, which was sweet......i bought him chocolates but ive been eating them all day :oops: :rotfl:

We normally just get each other a card and stay in, but ive been a bit down and knackered, so im really looking forward to tonight :D

hiya

i woke up to flowers (roses) and chocs, I got him chocs and a dinky bottle of champers,
we are going out for italian meal with his family as it is not often we can all manage to get out together, there will be 8 of us inc his mam and dad and his brothers and their girlfriends, i love my OH family, they are kind and loving so im v lucky, dont mind not having a romantic one-one meal, we will do that at the weekend.
i have been eating the chocs all day and startting to feel sick now
whoops :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back