• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

what are/were ur very early PG signs/symptms in 2WW?

rhian85

Reaction score
what are or were the first pg signs u expect to get in the 2WW..im asking as its possibly i could of caught this month and although we are not actualy "tring" we would like to symptom spot a bit so im wundering if ur early signs or any early signs u know of could be listed.... :think: :pray:

thnks

Rhian xx

Hi

Sore boobs for me and cramps similar to PMT but just had an inkling too.

Good luck and lots of baby dust

:hug:

Mx

Mine were sore boobs , lower backache and AF type cramps and also a really bad itchiness down below and lots of CM too. I hope this is you month babe and you get that BFP!!! When you due too test? :cheer: :hug: :pray:

Flossy82 said:
Mine were sore boobs , lower backache and AF type cramps and also a really bad itchiness down below and lots of CM too. I hope this is you month babe and you get that BFP!!! When you due too test? :cheer: :hug: :pray:

hi flossy...my bobs are slightly sore and i have been havng lower backache, and tummy cramps , irritable and short temperd.. also feel just off colour, my AF is due on the 7th so do these symptoms seem good aroiund this kind of time span ?? im no good with all this TTC stuff as we are not TTc as such :D

Hi hun they do certainly sound promising. Ooooooh im hoping for you babe so you can come join me in tri 1!!!!!!! :cheer:

I was also gonna post a thread like this, I am due my AF, on the 2nd, and the last few days I have from nowhere started getting really tired and my boobs...well nipples are tingling and sore.

Last night I had stabbing pains, which lasted for a minute, in my right side...so im thinking maybe implantation pains?

Fingers crossed for me and you this month Rhian xxx

Forgot to add...extreme headaches for the last 5 days or so! and heartburn...what already??? I know!

Ladies - When you say lower back pain, do you mean pain like period cramps that you get in your back or do you mean pain like you have done your back in/hit a nerve? Just so I know what to look out for :D

I get a bad back quite often you see and I go to a chiropractor, so I need to differentiate the pain!

I went off chinese takeaway :lol:

Hope you get the results you want :D

Lianatoot said:
Forgot to add...extreme headaches for the last 5 days or so! and heartburn...what already??? I know!

linaloot......ive been getting headaches and waking up with heartburn and a sicky feeling for a few days too. :think: :think: :think: :think: .

flossy.....im hoping its all good signs too...had a chemical pregnancy last summer - that too was not a planned pregnancy but we were still devastated as we got used to the fact we were having another but then it all ended...

SO...this time if AF doesnt show up then im not testing until im a week late to save me from goin thru that again.. :cry: :cry:

but hey flossy if its a BFP then ill look forward to being 1st tri buddies with u :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

girlies i think we shud have our little testathon ???

A sore throat and in bed by 9......... other than that absolutely nothing :)

1588 said:
A sore throat and in bed by 9......... other than that absolutely nothing :)

owwww i have a sore throat too 4t i was gettin a cold :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

When are you going to test Twinny? The suspense is killing me! xx

LucyBee said:
When are you going to test Twinny? The suspense is killing me! xx

not too sure yet dont want to test early as im to scared...i also have not mentioned anything to Chris yet as the chemical pg really hit him so dont want to let him know until i know...although he knows we are not careful and dont use contrecption but doesnt know im suspecting anything :?

just dont want to get him excited to be disapointed :cry:

so lucybee , twinny im signing u as my support link - as usual :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

anyway lucy...u should be chatting to me on msn :shakehead: :shakehead:

I had lower back pain as though I had pulled a muscle. Really sore bb's and I just "knew" I was pg even before I tested!!!
Good luck with your BFP!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

good luck :hug:

I jsut had period symptoms, i always used to get cramps the nigth before i started and i kept getting the cramps but no AF the day after, when i was 3 days late i tested, i wasnt expecting anything as i thought my period was coming, but i couldnt be sure as id jsut come off the pill so my cycles were messed up.

Needless to say i was a little shocked to see the second line

Good luck everyone!!!!

I am still feeling the same...I work nightshifts and I was nightshift the last time I was PG, This is that "diffrent" kind of tiredness, I just wanta sleep 24/7. I just cant shake the feeling that im pg...and my boobs are killing....I hope im not just being neurotic! :shakehead:

I felt really, really lightheaded, plus period type pains :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back