what are we singing to our babies?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i need some tips. i kno my baby can hear sounds now and i want her to share my love of music, but most of my music is drum&bass and hed kandi stuff and apparently babies dont like it, they prefer classical? apart from my cd of carmen the opera and that free cd u get with the bounty pack, i dont hav any classical. iv been singing some songs from carmen (even tho i dont kno the words lol) and bjork songs but i want a few more things to choose from!
whats everyone else singing to their babies? (its not just me is it?! :oops: )

i woke up one morning when i was pregnant and had a "craving" for mick hucknall. i went out and brought the simply red album :oops: used to drive around belting out the songs in the car poor poor baby

Hi

I dont actually sing anything, but Kiaras favourite song is ABC's i sing it over and pver and over all day long, so surely he/she will know the alphebet at birth :lol:
Katrina

I play classical to the baby, there are all types of classical not just the ear piercing soprano bits, some are done by bands, El Divo or G4 type thing and if you have a few pennies to invest the Baby Einstein Classical CD's are designed for baby especially, one of mine is called "A concert for little ears" ohhh it's lovely, we play that and listen to it, I talk to Pudding all the time and really think it helps. I've got a few of them - if your short on the pennies I'll happily burn you a copy - not quite drum and base but there recommended so worth a listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back