What are u looking forward to the most?

Lilelephant

Reaction score
When LO is here?

I am looking forward to the first cuddle and being able to kiss and cuddle him.
Also sharing our lives with him.

Also looking forward to getting rid of the SPD

Being a mummy! that sounds really corney - but ive wanted kids for sooooo long, it feels a bit sureal that its actually happening. xxx

Want to see what he actually looks like!!!

I want to know if baby has red hair like her big sister x

I want to know if its a little girl or boy! Also what it looks like... oh and putting its first nappy on... dont know why! x

So sweet, I adore ginger hair!!! I don't have much of a chance at a ginger baby myself, as I'm dark and OH has non descript mousy hair, but I envy you!

I can't wait for cuddles and to see what pea looks like and for us to get to know each other :)

I can't wait to get rid of the morning sickness (which I'm still having on a daily basis) and seeing if she has dark wavy hair like meeeeeeee!

xx

So sweet, I adore ginger hair!!! I don't have much of a chance at a ginger baby myself, as I'm dark and OH has non descript mousy hair, but I envy you!

Both me and husband are dark haired but have ginger in the family(my mum is scottish and hubby gran was strawberry blonde) Never imagined my daughter would be ginger xx

Seeing him for the first time, giving him his name, his first kiss and cuddle and the first time he calls me "mummy". Think I will cry when he does that :cry:

Last edited:
Just want to hold our creation in my arms... Everyday I still can't believe how magical it is that we have created this little person who is kicking around inside me... It wil be all my dreams come true when I can hold her close and just look at her. Can't wait until she is here... :)
Also curious to see what she looks like... Both hubby and I were red heads as children... He then turned blonde and me, grey! I am curly and he is straight... Will she have a head full of curls...? Red or blonde (hopefully not grey!!!).

Defo see what they look like, and what sex they are!!! Hehe!
I can't wait to cuddle them and to take them out and about in the pram :D x

I can't wait to see my hubbies face when he cuddles our baby for the first time and my mums when she meets her grandchild. I'm so excited, I can't wait to find out what baby is too! Blue or pink!

I cant wait for the first time breastfeeding him and having the whole bonding experience between us. Also for me, OH and our little man to become a family. Its just so exciting :) xxx

Defo getting rid of the SPD and going back onto my arthritis meds!!

But I know its well corny but seeing my son and my OH hold AJ for the first time. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. I actually had a dream the other night about our first night at home and seeing my son hold AJ and us all cuddling on the sofa with blue balloons everywhere and the dog guarding us all. I actually woke up crying! Bloody hormones. lol. xx

:love:

I can't wait just to hold him in my arms finally. I talk to him all the time and stroke my bump, but I totally ache atm to hold him and give him a cuddle. Although I obviously want him fully cooked first!

Also can't wait to see OH with him. Think I'm going to melt. I know he'll be a great Dad and a real doting (sp) one too, which is lovely.

Eeeeeeeeee! Exciting times ahead ladies. Feels like Christmas Eve constantly doesn't it? (Minus the SPD, heartburn, worry, aches, pains [insert your thing here] ) ;)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back