what are the chances of miscarryin

babybumb

Reaction score
Hi i'm 7 weeks pregnant with my first child and i'm really scared of miscarryin. what are the chances?xx

Hi there and congrats on your pregnancy. The chances of miscarriage are 1/5 in pregnancy BUT that includes all the people who were late in getting their period and hadn't realise they were pregnant apparently (although how they work that out I'm not sure?!).

I started a thread about this last year when I was around 7-8 weeks preg which contained all the most up to date info about it as like you I was concerned about miscarriage. From what I read, the vast majority of miscarriages happen before 8 weeks and then the risk drops again significantly after 12 weeks.

What I learnt in pregnancy was not to expect the worst as in most cases everything will be fine.

hello thankyou for that i'm 8 weeks pregnant on monday so i'm just hoping for the best but expecting the worst. i always have negative thought about good things haha. i dont know why but i'm just so desperate for this to work out as my partner is very excited about having this baby as i lost one when i was 4 weeks pregnant an he is very wary of it. but as i said i'm hoping for the best so thankyou i havent had any pains or anything so everything should be okay shoudnt it?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back