Paranoid!

kanga86

Reaction score
I was wondering if any one else was constantly about the chances of miscarriage or eptopic pregnancy or even having twins!!

I have never had a m/c and this is the first time i have been pregnant but i cant stop thinking that i'm going to have a m/c . i am finding really hard to think positively about it after hearing how common it is?! :-?

My mum had an eptopic pregnancy in-between having my sister and me and my younger brother, I was wondering what are the chances of this then happening to me?

if thats not enough i then start thinking about my chances of having twins with being a non-identical twin myself. i have read that this could be passed down from my mother, is this true? Im not sure i could cope with twins!!

i am panicing a bit about miscarrige. I think i only seems commo tho because we are on a forum of pregnant ladies so of course we are gonna see and hear more about it. I have decided not to worry and enjoy its gonna be hard but its not constructive to worry either. Now twins. That wouldn worry me at all

Im constantly worrying about miscarriage... i dread wiping everytime I go to the toilet. Even tho i had an early scan and all was fine, im dreading my 12 week scan and that they are going to tell me the baby stopped growing weeks previously. But, I guess we just have to try to be positive and calm about it.

I don't think I'm constantly worried about it, but every now and then. I sometimes find with the extra discharge (TMI, sorry), I feel damp sometimes and have a bit of a panic. So far everything has been fine, not even any spotting yet. I do worry sometimes, like jomc, that when I go for the scan the baby hasn't been growing. This has happened to a friend of mine twice recently, it's heart breaking, so that's something that does scare me.

But like pickledonions, most of the time I'm trying to stay positive and not get too worried about things like this. If I'm calm and relaxed, my little bubble will be calm and relaxed and will keep on growing nice and strong for mummy. These fears are natural, we've just got to try and do our best not to let them get to us too much.

Just wanted to echo what all the other ladies had said, snap snap and snap!!

i think it's only natural, its a massive responsbilty on our shoulders and so many changes taking place in our bodies, both physically and hormonally!

But as much as possible you've just got to think "it's not going to happen to me" - its horrible to say, but if the worst does happen, it's going to happen there is nothing we can do to stop it, other than eating well, keeping healthy and getting lots of rest (and love from the OH)

Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and a strong bean

Xx

I am paranid.com I've had 3 mc and I am terrified this will end the same! But u gotta just take one day at a time x

Feel exactly the same. I like Nat's view and am trying to go with that hopefully!

Not thinking we'll have twins though. :)

xxxx

Last edited:
the way i look at it is.. everything happens for a reason..
what will be will be.. enjoy it and try not to worry
as for twins.. id LOVE twins!! :) xxxxx

I am constantly worried about mc or even worse mmc.

I cant stand the thought of going to the 12 wk scan and there not being a heart beat.

I was so worried I had to pay for a private scan on sat and luckily everything is fine - yolk sac, amniotic sac, baby and a heart beat.....

Fingers (and legs) crossed for us all.

7+2wk

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111