• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What about these names ?

Tasha20

Reaction score
I have found it so hard trying to find a boy name I like im just soooo fussy!!

I have found one today that really caught my eye

Harrison or Harri for short

I really like it if I were to use it it would be Harrison Townley.

I have a girl name I really like too Elle or just EL.

What do you think?

xxx

they are both very cute names.... I also have very bad trouble with a boys name... i wish something would just spring out to me.

I have resorted to reading sub titles on films and programs for names!! haha xxx

i love harrison it was on my list along with
mckenzie
brandon
braydon
cameron

Just told my bf about Harrison and it was a big no no !! he knew someone at school called harris who he didnt like. for F**k sake !!! lol he keeps doing that with names MEN !!!

my dh was always doing that - he dislikes so many people that it left very few names to choose from!! :lol:

just a warning if you go with El, i know a guy whose name is just two letters and he has no end of trouble. loads of databases (even tax office etc) require at min of three characters for a first name. he has so many probs with it. just a consideration!

x

Your boys names are great! I love names starting with H.

lol I wouldnt just have it as EL anyway because I know cumone whop has had a similar problem with her name being just KT.

Thanks Imwarr yes I like names begining with H

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
i love harrison it was on my list along with
mckenzie
brandon
braydon
cameron

me and my hubby love the name brandon and braydon i think thats what we gonna deff call our lil boy when i ger pregs....... :pray:

and love the name kelvin for a boy ,

im stuck on girls names lol

we liked ben for a middle name after my husbands father. our surname begins with H so i can't really have a first name beginning with G or the initials will be GBH. NOT VERY NICE !!!

we are loving mackenzie and devon for boys and jasmine savannah for a girls name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back