What a poopy day!

SarahH

Reaction score
My washing machine flooded my kitchen :( :( :(

Why do things like this always wait to happen once Brian is away.

I went into the kitchen and "sploosh" went my feet in the puddle of water that had pissed out the bottom of it :(
I had to clean up the water - fight with it trying to pull it out of it's space (while I slid about and landed on my arse quite alot!) finally got it out then in behind it with a torch to switch off the power and the water supply all while on the phone to my brother asking what I do!

So off I have gone and bought a new machine - my bank account £300 lighter, and me just in a mess until Saturday when they come to delivery and fit the new one!
I have taken out the extended warranty on the new one so if it happens again I just need to call and ask someone to come fix it for me!

Oh no what a load of poop

At least you had maony to buy a new one.

oh no! washing machine breakdowns are one of my worst domestic fears! i dont kno where i'd be without laundry! thats really sucks what a poopy day. eep my warranty just expired i ignored the extended offer letters- hope i dont regret it! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mine flooded the other day and its up high on the worktop in my utility room so I got soaked :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back