help needed

weestar21

Reaction score
ok dont laugh but how do u tell if one of the switches have tripped on the leccy box Confused my washing machine has just cut off but everything else in the kitchen is working fine, i cant pull it out to see if the plug has came lose because its full of water. Ive had to hand ring all the bath towels so i got sore fingers now Laughing its been working fine and weve only had it just before x-mas and i know nothing can be wrong with it but it doesnt even switch on now Confused it was almost finnished and then it just stopped so when i opend the door it was still full of water

any help?

i have checked the leccy box but everything looks fine i think, cant get a hold oh OH either

could it just be the plug thats came lose if its not even switching on or do yous think its something else Shocked

was it on a fast spin cycle when it went off? if so the plug may of come loose

If it's tripped a switch usually something else will have gone too, eg the other sockets in that room.

You can tell if a switch is tripped because all of the switches will be pointing one way except one.

Could be the plug come loose though!

its ok i fixed it :lol: :lol:
i got the brush and poked the socket cos i could just see the side of it behind the washing machine and it wasnt in properly :lol: :lol:

all fixed now
my own fault for using it so soon just after the walls been plasterd but i was running out of bibs so once i started i had to keep going :rotfl:

thanks for replying though
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back