indoor rain!

trixipaws

Reaction score
last nite my parents called and my dad discovered that the mushrooms on the wet kitchen wall were not caused by rain, it was in fact a leaky pipe upstairs. he said he'd bring the tools 2 fix it the next day, and 2 put a towel around the pipe 2 soak up water.
later after they'd gone had 2 put a pan on the kitchen floor 2 catch drips coz water dripping from the light fitting, and went 2 bed.

millie woke up at 4.45am for a feed, after i'd fed her i went for a wee, the bathroom floor was soaked, the towel was sodden & oozing. i could hear "sssssss" and felt spray coming from the pipe. went downstairs 2 turn off water supply, and the kitchen was raining inside! the pan was overflowing and the floor was swimming!

i txt my dad he came over at 8 and fixed the leak, then he drilled a hole in the kitchen ceiling 2 drain the water out, it poured from it for 3 hours! :shock:
luckily its all sorted now and i'v mopped up.

good little millie for getting me up so early, god kno's how bad it'd b if we'd left the water on any longer!

My god that sound horrendous!!! I dont know if I could have dealt with that first thing in the morning LOL

Is it all sorted now??

God that sounds awful trixiepaws and how annoying! Hope you have got everything sorted out now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back