What a big waste of time that was!

tallulah73

Reaction score
Well the midwife has just been to do a sweep but couldn't reach my cervix cos it's too far back. She said she just about managed to get a finger tip in but didn't actually sweep my cervix so it probably wont work!!!
So im booked in for an induction on Sat at 2pm - at least now i have a date to aim for.
Im the meantime she said to have as much sex as possible as the sperm can break the membranes and it's the most reliable way to induce labour naturally.

OH will be :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:evil: for the sweep not working but :rotfl: at the OH comment!
good luck for saturday hun! :pray: :D :hug:

god wish my oh got that excited, although he didnt complain last night :wink: Just goes to show how nmuch we have sex, it took him several attempts to get itit, nearly putting up my bum the first,, oooo squealy and thenlasting all of 5 seconds, bless him, he tries his best and it made me lose loads of plug :cheer:

well i'm gonna give it a go tonight i think when OH comes home cos i'm no closer to getting this baby out than weeks ago.

I wish my DH was as helpful! I've been pestering him for sex for the last few days and all I got back was some bloody nipple stimulation :roll: not much flippin help when I've been having contractions since fri but nothing regular!

sorry sweep didnt work chick, lets hope a bit of sex gets this baby moving!!!!

its so exciting :cheer: :cheer:

aww thats rubbish about the sweep

lets hope your jiggie jiggie gets things moving! ;)

I think i'm gonna end up being induced too as my midwife said my cervix was still too thick and that's probably why my sweep didn't work either. Tried sex again on Saturday night too but still nothing. :wall:

the majority seem to be boys so that explains a lot about them being lazy and not moving

dtaylor21184 said:
the majority seem to be boys so that explains a lot about them being lazy and not moving

Both my boys were 2 weeks over I'm sorry to tell ya ladies!

Tallulah thats disappointing about your sweep, I was never offered a sweep with my first 2 pregnancies, but they were a while back. Not sure i like the sound of them tbh. Goodluck with the induction if ya dont start before with all that rumpy pumpy :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back