weyheyheyheyyy

melanieyeah

Reaction score
Hey all, remember me? WELL, o/h and I were having a heart to heart the other day, and he has asked me if I want to start ttc next year, just one month before our wedding. Soooo as you can imagine, I was ecstatic. We marry in 6 months time... so in just 5 months i will be ttc :dance: keep my seat warm for me baby, im comin back! xxx

Hi Melanie good to see you back! Hope everything goes well for you at the wedding if we don't hear from you before! xxxx :hug:

Hi Melanie. Lovely to see you back! I am hopefully going to be ttc again next year too, you will be having a head start on me though! Good luck for the wedding, make sure to post some piccies of the big day. :D

Xxx

will do! thanks guys :) I pop in occasionally to read posts and see how everyone is doing, im so glad your having another little one sami, i remember when you were 10 weeks with your first little one. He is beautiful by the way. in the words of arnie... I'LL BE BACK ;)

thats great news hun glad all is going well for you and look forward to having you back here ttc xxxxxxxx

That's great news! Well done and good luck with your wedding!

Hi

That great news hope you get your baby soon after
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back