Breast feed

breast feed

melon

breast feed

breast feed

Broccoli and avacado

breast feed

and had refused all water

but ive had about 2 wet nappies and 1 poo in all this time surely this isnt right !! what should i doo ? xx

Oz is breastfed and being TW and he has days like this hun.

I still don't know what to do about water. I only give him literally 2-4 sips a day.

Lots of ppl say to give him water but when I look it up it says I don't need to give him water, esp as he is breastfed, and the last time I asked an HV she said i don't need to give him water because he's BF and he gets his water through me! Tbh that was a couple of months ago though.

I wouldn't worry too much as she has had a couple of wet nappies, and when Oz does this the next day he is usually back on track. If her fontanelle starts to sink then that is a sign of dehydration but I'd really try not to worry atm.

Oz never seems dehydrated, just some days he wees more than others.

I'm going to see the HVs on Monday and water is one of my questions!

Sorry can't be more help.

I was told LO didn't need extra water as im bf'ing butbwithout he gets really constipated and does little pebble poos bless him. He has water out of a nuby cup, he has a whole cup throughout the day, or less if the weather isn't so nice.

Well we're on day three she had a wet nappy this morning but other than that nothing !

we're only getting them at night but today was a bit better :)

Glad she's bit better today. Keep close on eye on her though coz sometimes it can be a sign of kidney or bladder problem!

Altho more likely coz it's been so hot lately! xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back