• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

we're stuck - tens machine help!!!

pinkymum

Reaction score
Ok The mw said that Krista and I should make sure we know how to use the tens machine. So she's round just now and we're stuck, its an elle tens and she got a shock from it when I pulled the electrodes out. But apart from that its not doing anything. I haven't put it on my back.......

x

on mine the wires conected to sticky pads but they didn't stay v sticky so watch out. Then you just turned it on and could then change the intensity of the shock and the type - as in continuous or pulsating kinda. Hope that helps but I have a feeling it doesnt!!! At our antenatal they showed us one too and we put it on to ourforearms but on low (on high it did WEIRD things to the muscles!!)

Thanks minchin,

we've worked it out and we practised on our forearm, its so weird :)

I hired one Pinky, the same make as you. It's in the box. Maybe i'd better take it out and have a look?!

Yeah Rose, defo have a look at how to work it. It took us ages but Krista had the boost button pressed in or something so thats why it didn't appear to be working. We're useless, proper girls, last week we were trying to work out how to adjust the straps on the car seat for about an hour.........my step dad came round later and showed me in 2 seconds :lol:

give it a few weeks after birth and you will be a pro with all sorts of gadgets and be able to fold and unfold a pram in seconds whilst holding the baby and juggling shopping lol

give it a few weeks after birth and you will be a pro with all sorts of gadgets and be able to fold and unfold a pram in seconds whilst holding the baby and juggling shopping lol

Here's hoping! I was saying to Krista earlier, that I'm going to suck at building toys etc. Need to set up the bouncy chair. I'm really hoping my friend buys the swing soon, although he's useless at assembling stuff as well - its not his fault he's gay :lol:

im a dab hand at putting things together you want to try putting a trampoline together xmas eve in the dark haha

im a dab hand at putting things together you want to try putting a trampoline together xmas eve in the dark haha

Ok i'll be useless at that so I'll give you a shout!!! :) oh I wad looking at your pics on fb. You have a huge paddling pool! I want!!!!!

our swimming pool is fab isnt it haha my dh wanted to bin it because it as a tiny puncture hole in it i was like get stuffed i will repair it i got it a few years ago with the heater filter and cover for less than 50 quid it was a real bargain about 2 years ago me and my sil went on a girly night out and came home to find my dh and bil sat in it drinking jack daniels and smoking a cigar god know where they thought they was pmsl

our swimming pool is fab isnt it haha my dh wanted to bin it because it as a tiny puncture hole in it i was like get stuffed i will repair it i got it a few years ago with the heater filter and cover for less than 50 quid it was a real bargain about 2 years ago me and my sil went on a girly night out and came home to find my dh and bil sat in it drinking jack daniels and smoking a cigar god know where they thought they was pmsl

I like their style, I'd be up for doing that :) I'm coming down for a go in it :)

I like their style, I'd be up for doing that :) I'm coming down for a go in it :)

the steam coming off it was shocking he had filled it with hot water plus had hot water constantly running into it as well as having the heater on it haha they was a right sight it must of been getting on for midnight lol

the kids love it in the summer

Pinky, did you hire one or buy one? I'm in 2 minds as I don't want to waste my money but if u have another baby eventually it works out cheaper?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back