were home !!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW omg hes a little heart breaker!!!!!!!!! aww so cute!!!Ure making me broody lol i had a dream last night that i had my baby and he looked like a little girl!! :shock:

aww he's lovely
cant believe how well he looks for such a young baby!
(not young...... you know what i mean! lol)

G3M said:
yes finally were home ! its great i shouldnt even be 35 weeks preggy yet his done sooooooooooo well !

!
Congrats! It's really nice having a baby early although you were QUITE a bit early!! I had Finn at 37 weeks and as the weeks go on and the baby is 5 weeks old, you think, If I had been 2 weeks late, I would still be pregnant!

kinda glad he was early , if he was term he wouldnt have fit into any of his clothes lol

got to go a buy a prem snow suit today tho as his one he came home in wasnt really safe as his legs didnt even go into the leg bits !

thanks for all your comments , i cant beleive just how gorg he is ! and even screaming at 3 am , then puking most of his dinner up and i still love him more then anythin else !

first night home was good , part from his 10.30 feed didnt happen till midnight , he didnt wanna wake up ! had to force him in the end lol

it is weird to think that at our 6 week post check up i would have been 40 weeks preggy !

I'm so jealous of you Gem! Getting to meet your LO early! I'm getting desperate now to meet Flump!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shakehead:

Happy to hear you are home, the pics were amazing I especially love the one of you holding hands :hug:

I like Dog too, my hubby and 15 yr old son also like watching although with them I think it has more to do with the size of Beth's assets than anything else :roll:

Wish you and your family all the best.

:hug:

Congratulations Gem

I remember reading your posts in first trimester and thiinking you are just after me for giving birth, now look at you! You have done so so so so so well and Leland is gorgeous, well done. I am 36 wks today.

poor lil might a bit snuffly , Had mw visit today and were both doing well ,apprently its not unusal for a new born to get a cold cos of the air and fluff in it .

been out for first time aswell , proud mummy pushing the push chair round asda lol

oh and his cord came off today :cheer:

You could try Nasosal (I think that's the name) which are saline drops for newborns and babies. The doc prescribed it for us when Finn was snuffly although you can buy it off the shelf.

hi Gem
we spoke a bit in tri 1, you helped me with my sickness and really empathized. so pleased you are ok. I have not been on forum much in tri 2 but hoping to get to know people again tri 3 now i have a bit more time...

pics are great
take care and well done x

i remember :wave: hope ur now feeling ok ? prob felt my best at 28 weeks lol

huge congrats again hon - i think you've done amazingly!! and he's such a GORGEOUS boy! :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

glad you're back and both doing so well!

Awww just seen the pics and he is soooo gorgeous :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back