Missing The New Mums x

BabyLove

Reaction score
.. I Was Just Sat Here Thinking About How Quickly Time Goes Here. We All Form a Great Bond, Shares Experiences/Emotions etc.. and Then One By One Everyone Has They're Beautiful Babies :). Its Such An Amazing Mix Of Events and Its Got Me Thinking. We Obviously Dont Speak To The Mummies As Much Because They're Very Busy etc (As We Will Be Soon!).

Do Any Of You Miss The New Mum's? :) x

yeah and knew i would.

as the ever layed back midna said.. i'll still be on most of the day.. and i think she has managed to pull pink seed off her nip about 4 times in 2 weeks to come say hi.. miss her like mad.. although im stalking kimmi, jo n squig now.. lol...i think we all realise how tired we are now and tbh.. im bk n forth the pc and away more often now.. i think none of us realise how much the lil sprogs will take over our lives!

seriously thoguh.. its gonna be so quiet without us...

i was just thinkin this, and then i saw a post from calamity gem, i thought it was nice to hear from her. it will be quiet in here i think there are LOADS due throughout january and LOADS in feb too so looke like march will be quiet..... x

It's because we are constantly feeding our new babies!!! YAWN... :bored: :sleep: Well I seem to be...I've given birth to a hunger monster!

Yeah It Will Be Us Soon, Cant Believe My Ticker Says Bbays Due In 2 Weeks 2 Days wtf :| It'll Deffinately Be Quiet In Here Come Feb Lol

i try and come on here but i can guarantee as soon as i switch pc or laptop on ryan will start crying so i just switch it off again!

clairescunny55 said:
i try and come on here but i can guarantee as soon as i switch pc or laptop on ryan will start crying so i just switch it off again!
It's the same at dinner time - you can guarantee that the moment you sit down for dinner the baby will start screaming!

I miss midna too :cry:

Mind you once I pop I won't be on much either... Babies take up huge chunks of your time. :rotfl: Mind you I remember being in 2nd tri and having a look in her about a month before we moved in and it was dead quiet too... Must go in train loads...

There mustn't have been anything interesting on on TV in April and May :think: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I missed the new mums desperately as I had my baby before everyone and i coulsnt get on properly for a few weeks and when i came back everyone else had their babies and werent on!

Whenthe babies are settled im sure they will be back - I imagine wednesday is keeping Midna busy.

You will never get rid of, I cant get on as much as i did but im alwasy about if you fancy a natter carly.

i will be around the first and same tym as my buddys lol so i will be the missed 1 :) unless sum1 decids 2 pop early :rotfl:

I was thinking about this earlier too. Would be nice to maybe start another
section up for say like dec mums/jan mums/feb mums etc. I used to be on another forum once before and when you'd had your babies you moved over to the other section so you could still all keep in touch, it was nice.

Don't worry ladies, none of the December babies are coming out. It feels like we'll still be here in the spring! x

Valley Girl said:
Don't worry ladies, none of the December babies are coming out. It feels like we'll still be here in the spring! x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Awww :hug: :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back