Were going on a date!

Toonlass

Reaction score
Me and OH are going to the flicks on friday night to see twilight, new moon and it will be the first time we have been to the cinema together. We've been together for 3 years lol.

We have never actually been on a date before, only to pubs to get minging drunk :oops: I'm soooo looking forward to it and i can't wait to get my nacho's (yummy)

Really i will be on a date with edward cullen in my head (the totty in the film) but Andy thinks i'm going with him :rofl: xx

i ve not been to the cinema for ages.

hope you have a great time x

:O Never? That will be lovely for you both :D x

Awwww how nice :) Me & oh go to the cinema but we take the kids :lol:

Sit on the back row ;)

aaw that sounds so nice!! i never went to the cinema with OH in the 2.5 years we were together!! enjoy hun!!

Me and OH are going to the flicks on friday night to see twilight, new moon and it will be the first time we have been to the cinema together. We've been together for 3 years lol.

We have never actually been on a date before, only to pubs to get minging drunk :oops: I'm soooo looking forward to it and i can't wait to get my nacho's (yummy)

Really i will be on a date with edward cullen in my head (the totty in the film) but Andy thinks i'm going with him :rofl: xx

:rofl: at that last line! :rofl:

Hope you have an amazing time! I think my OH needs to take me out on a date too... it's been far too long!

Awww, OH never takes me on dates anymore, unless Brewsters counts as a date ?:rotfl:

Hope you have a good time hun x

Last edited:
I'm soooo looking forward to it, i'm dead excited :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back