im on a date 2nite, then got a nite off!

trixipaws

Reaction score
well tonite milliepops is staying with my parents and my boyf is taking me to the cinema to watch a zombie film! then we are coming home and having some quality time together as a couple, rather than parents :cheer:

much as i love milliepops, it will be a nice break. and i will get a proper nite's sleep! even when millie was "sleepin thru" until she was 4 months she was going 7pm-8am but still waking ONCE, shes NEVER slept right thru and not woken once.

she stayed at my parents b4 christmas but we were out clubbing til 6am with friends so didnt get a nite's sleep then either- in fact, the last time i got a nite's sleep was june 8th 2007!!! (june 9th i was in early labour, just painful enough to stop me sleeping!)

hopefully b4 my nites sleep we will BD as well without worrying about passion-killing interruptions!

so i wont be on here 2nite, hope yall hav a good nite! :hug:

thanku! lol u didnt spot my "deliberate" :wink: mistake hehe iv edited it now (i put 2006 :doh: )

trixipaws said:
thanku! lol u didnt spot my "deliberate" :wink: mistake hehe iv edited it now (i put 2006 :doh: )

no but now you've pointed it out i'm gonna laugh at you

:moon: :rotfl: :rotfl:

its my OH birthday today so my parents are having the baby, so we've got a night off n all! - nothing big planned like, just some quality time.

Hope you have a lovely night :)

:cheer: sounds like fun.. have a brilliant night hun :hug:

trixipaws said:
well tonite milliepops is staying with my parents and my boyf is taking me to the cinema to watch a zombie film! then we are coming home and having some quality time together as a couple, rather than parents :cheer:

much as i love milliepops, it will be a nice break. and i will get a proper nite's sleep! even when millie was "sleepin thru" until she was 4 months she was going 7pm-8am but still waking ONCE, shes NEVER slept right thru and not woken once.

she stayed at my parents b4 christmas but we were out clubbing til 6am with friends so didnt get a nite's sleep then either- in fact, the last time i got a nite's sleep was june 8th 2007!!! (june 9th i was in early labour, just painful enough to stop me sleeping!)

hopefully b4 my nites sleep we will BD as well without worrying about passion-killing interruptions!

so i wont be on here 2nite, hope yall hav a good nite! :hug:

oooo what a nice night you're going to have :cheer: ENJOY IT!!!

oww how nie have a lovely night off and enjoy it ..i know what u mean as much as we love our LO's we also need a break ..enjoy ur nighrt hun :hug:

Hope you are enjoying your film and quiet evening xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back