went for scan on monday

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
hey sorry its a bit late but went for my scan on monday baby has grown really well over last two weeks quite a bit 2 weeks ago she weight 4lb1oz monday she was weighing at 5lb3oz the weight amy weigh when she was born so shes put a 1lb2oz on in 2 weeks i have another one at 36 weeks they still couldnt get her head measure she was quite a way down they were scaning my pubic bone lol they tried to do an internal one but the probe wouldnt go up and she kept shaking her head as in to say no they dont think im going to last till my due date ive also got spd too with her being way down so im suppose to be resting but thats a little hard when ive got amy to look after and buying shopping and stuff and stuff for baby too so there not worried out her but still keeping an eye on her growth as there woundering how shes just had a rapid growth spurt in 2 weeks i sed i had been eating more than normal thinks that she wants me to have lol he sed that might explain it so i have to write down what i eat an when im eating but i think hes gonig to be in for a shock lol as im eating like a horse but not gaining weight or anything but baby is

wow, thats an amazing bit of growth in 2 weeks!
At least all seems well - you have overtaken me now, mine is still around 4lbs 6oz, but they are not scanning me again.
At least it seems like they are keeping a close eye on you - ive been eating loads too, to see if it is transferring to the baby, but it just seems to be going on my arse at the mo!
x

I haven't had a growth scan but thats a good weight put on in a week, I am like you and eating loads but have actually lost weight since beginning of pregnancy, but baby seems to be stealing everything from me, not an attractive look i must admit a big bump with skinny ribs sticking out lol, it always changed after birth for me though and i put on the weight when baby about 6 weeks old lol.

Glad to hear baby growing well for you hun! If what I'm eating means that my baby is growing bigger at that sort of rate I'm in for a whopper! x

yeah it is i think the consultant was quite shocked at it lol im glad all is ok it als helps me to think that this baby may not have what amy had and i really pray everything goes ok too im starting to look positive rather than negative but im keeping my hopes to a minimum :)

Glad babys growing well and everythings looking good :D Thats a fab weight gain for 2 weeks :D...

yeah the stuff ive ate over the last two weeks os way over what i normally eat lol a whole fresh cream cake just a small one sausages, rice crispies ate 2 bowls erm creme eggs lol about 3 aday hehe a bag of buttons pizzas and stuff lol i rarely eat take outs and everything i cook is done in the oven but baby get a taste for stuff i dont have in or dont buy so if i have the money i have to get it lol ooo and going to greggs is being a bit naughty i have a bacon sandwich a cake and a sausage roll or some time 2 bacon sandwiches but i share with amy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back