Went for my swabs done

skairdykat

Reaction score
Saw the nurse yesterday and she did some swabs. She said the same as the Doc about the low progesterone. That it's prob not the reason for the spotting especially as I have regular periods and they are heavyish.

I get the results on Wednesday. She said that if I'm not PG by Xmas to make an appointment direct with her and she'll do my bloods toi check my hormone levels and sugar levels etc, which I thought was really nice of her. In fact I like her more than my Doc LOL.

She said in the meantime to eat healthily because the extra 4st I'm carying around may be having some effect. And also not to get up straight after BDing LOL. She said it's amazing how many women she speaks to about getting PG who get up straight away and not give the sperm the chance to get up there LOL.

hope you get some good news :hug: my doctor said the same about the weight - and anything's worth a try :D

Good luck, hope the results of your tests go well. Its good to know the doc is being so helpful, Here's to that BFP :dance:

Very best wishes skairdykat, great to hear you've found someone you like too, it must help the whole process :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back