That time of cycle again

skairdykat

Reaction score
Well it's coming up to the time of my cycle that I usually start to spot. For the last 5 mths I've started to spot on CD21 and continued on and off till I come on around a week later.

I'm on CD19 so am dreading the weekend really incase I start to spot again because then I'll know I'm not PG again :wall: Had swabs so know there no infections and the doc said it won't be low progesterone (how does he know that without a blood test? :roll: )

Just wish it was next week so I'll know either way, well not if I don't start to spot I guess.

Best of luck, I hope this weekend is ........ spotless :rotfl:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Very best wishes skairdykat :hug: :hug: :hug:
dust.gif
dust2.gif
dust.gif

Think the spotting is going to start today :cry:

There was a bit of light brown when I went to the loo earlier. Nothing in the loo or my knickers though. So either I'm going to start spotting or my wee is now brown and not yellow :rotfl:

:D which is better - fluorescent or brown :oops:

hope it isn't and is just one of those thigns - got everything crossed for you :hug:

If it happens again this month go back to your Doc and insist on a blood test for the day you usually start spotting. How does he know it's not low progesterone??? That's what mine said, I had a cd21 blood test and my progesterone was low so now being referred. What a silly thing to say. Can he sense how much progesterone you have just by looking at you!? :shakehead:

I really hope it's not spotting and is IB. Fingers crossed for you.
:hug: :pray: :hug: :pray:

Well the spotting has started again this evening. Not due on till next Monday (15th) :wall: :wall: It's doing my head in now, I feel like I'm on my period for 2wks instead of one :cry:

:hug: :hug:

must be so annoying :hug: go shout and cry at your doctor till he does something :shakehead:

Looking on the bright side, at least my 2WW is only just over a week so don't have to wait as long after OV :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back