Well today it been confirmed

Nat28

Reaction score
Well had my blood test results back today, hcg levels on monday were 13, and doctor said was a light miscarriage, i knew that already but im glad its been confirmed and no longer in limbo land, still got to go for my scan monday that will be nice seeing lots of pregnant people when all im going for is to check ive passed everything but i guess i will be reassured i have passed everything, im hoping by the end if the week my levels will be back to zero will do a pregnancy test to check that, and then i can look forward to trying again and put this nightmare behind me and hope for a healthy pregnancy next time fingers, toes, legs and arms well and truley crossed!! X

Im so sorry for your loss honey! Take care of yourself! Xxxxx

Aww hun im sorry!! I have my fingers crossed for next time!! We have to try and stay positive for next time xxx

Thanks everyone, trying to keep positive fingers crossed for us allx

sorry to hear of your loss......

i hated going for the scan to check all had passed too - i had to sit in the EPU for an hour passed my appt time and it was full of apprehensive women who either came out smiling or came out crying! not a nice place to be at all.

My preg test went back to negative 7 days after passing the sac and I ovulated 2 weeks later and started ttc straight away.

good luck ttc your extra sticky bean.

Sorry to hear that Nat xx

Oh i dreading it, but i just want to no that ive passed everything as im not sure ive passed the sac? How did you no? All ive had is small clots at times? I will be ttc again as soon as i can!! Hope you get a sticky beanxx

Oh i dreading it, but i just want to no that ive passed everything as im not sure ive passed the sac? How did you no? All ive had is small clots at times? I will be ttc again as soon as i can!! Hope you get a sticky beanxx

You see the sac come out x

Is it big? Ive not seen no sac? Oh god im worried now would you see it at 2-3 weeks pregnant?x

its easy to miss if you're not looking for it, just a slimier bit of blood than usual i found.

i'm really sorry to hear about your loss.

Oh god im panicing now, i have been looking everytime ive gone the toilet i think, all been it blood, n some small clots when i say small i meant quiet small, how big would the sac be? X

Ah don't panic, I'm sure it will be fine x I'll look forward to us all posting in the bfp thread soon fingers crossed xxx

Mine was a slimy clot about an inch or just over, I flushed it down B&Q's toilet :-(
You'll know it when you see it xxxx

Oh jeez defo dont remeber seeing anything a inch long i dont think was it round or long n thing if you get me? Remeber seeing a slim bit of blood not a inch tho i touched it sorry tmi and gross but was slimey, oh i hope ive passed itx

Oh I'm sorry hun, like you say It is positive to be able to know if its all left or not , I had a D&C as mine didn't do what it needed to do, hope you can avoid that, so you can get out of limbo and get on again XX

Last edited:
I no me to, i was quite calm now ive sent myself into a frenzy thinking what if i havent, what if its ectopic oh good im driving myself mad now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back