Well something aint right..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ive been tossing in bed for the last 40 minutes, feeling sick as a dog with a really uncomfortable tummy, When I did finally give up and sit up, it got really sore, and though thats died down a lil right now.. theres this achey horrid feeling left all over my tummy and it is making me feel sick to my stomach.

Im sipping water and had a lil wander up and down the hall way, but really dont feel good, Not sure if its baby related, or dodgy pizza related (though while i feel sick, i dont feel like throwing up.. hm) and its not gas, but somethin aint right.

Keep an eye on that Hun, have you tried some hot water with a slice of lemon? As long as you don't have the trots (dihorreah). Get a once over from the dr/midwife

Hope it goes soon hun, feeling sick but not being sick is the worst :(
On the plus side, you'll be full term tomorrow won't you? So you never know, baby might be getting ready to evacuate lol!

I managed to get back to sleep again, But woke up in agony with my pelvis, and have only just managed to actually get back out of bed again. It feels as if someone is lying on it, just super pressure. And I feel like ive done 5 thousand situps with the ache across my tummy. Dont feel sick anymore though!

I've had this randome sicky feeling too hun, I just don't get it! I now also have stretch marks that are itching so much that I have made most of them bleed, I look like i've been knifed..... I think she may have had a last minute growth spurt....

HUGS to you hun, not long for us now.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back