well pi**ed!!

SarahH

Reaction score
I got my shopping delivered yesterday from sainsburys and I have just went to peel potatoes for tonight and every single bl**dy one is rotten in the middle!! :puke:

Have just called them and waiting for someone to call back!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I got mine yesterday put haven't used any of the potatoes yet so hope there ok :|

Let us know what they say.

uuurrggh, thats minging :puke:

My friend got her shopping delivered from Asda the other day, and all the 'fresh' stuff she'd ordered was on its sell by date, or only had 1 day to go to its sell by date. Cheeky swines.

Im a lazy cow so ive always been interested in getting it delivered, but im also really picky, so i always go myself :twisted:

I heard a lot of supermarkets use "just about to go out of date" stuff for home deliveries, wasnt sure how true it is but judging by this id say spot on :puke:

well the date on the potatoes were best before 14th Feb! :shock:

I am getting the cost of them (£1.99)and the delivery (£5.00) back, they were so appologetic.

To be honest I always get my shopping delivered from Asda or Sainsbury and never had a problem.

Tescos (imo) are the worst for home delivery.... fruit always mouldy and I once ordered single cream which they didnt have in stock and got toothpaste as a substitute!

TOOTHPASTE?!?! :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: shouldnt laugh, but toothpaste instead of cream is just so random , lol

sazzylou said:
TOOTHPASTE?!?! :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: shouldnt laugh, but toothpaste instead of cream is just so random , lol

I know... the delivery driver asked if I wanted it, and I said "yeah I'm keep it but it'll taste rank with my strawberries"

SarahH said:
I know... the delivery driver asked if I wanted it, and I said "yeah I'm keep it but it'll taste rank with my strawberries"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back