music we love and loathe

Jo

Reaction score
I thought this might be a good idea for a thread as i am sat here listening to The Box whilst shopping at Asda!!

I have just been jigging to "waiting for you" not sure who its by but i love it ( paul mcartney and michael Jackson first time what a wierd combo!!!!)

I HATE You spin me right round by Pete 'bloody monkey coat'Burns i liked it first time round but OMG it has been on 3 times in last 1/2 hour!!! and he so re did this b4 BB cos lips are HUGE they take up screen. :twisted: :twisted:

So what music do you ladies Love and loathe?? and reasons why

I have loads but my brains frazzled so will add later :D

i love anything from westlife - god i am so sad lol i got take thats greatest hits for xmas and am always listening to that lol

i hate nething rocky not me at all lol - sorry if neone on here likes that lol

Rock Rocks!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Dance music - don't get it.. :?
Country music - cheer up!!!!
Robbie Williams - jumped up little sh**!! Loved him in Take That and the first couple of solo years, but now.... Sorry!
Westlife - sorry Sarah, I don't get this either. :?
The Darkness - when are people going to realise they are taking the p***??

My music taste is so varied. I can't really say that I like one particular sort of music, I hear something and if I like it, I like it!

The CD's that are currently in my car are:

Hard Fi - Stars of CCTV (that's in the player)
Blink 192 - Greatest Hits
Daniel Powter
Editors - the Back Room
Eminem - Curtain Call
Green Day - Bullet in a Bible
Jack Johnson - In between dreams
Kaiser Chiefs - Employment
Madonna - Confessions on a Dancefloor
The Magic Numbers
Michael Buble - It's time
Take That - Never Forget, the Ultimate Collection
Will Young - Keep on

Told you I have a varied taste!!!!

tankett said:
Rock Rocks!!!!!!

Robbie Williams - jumped up little sh**!! Loved him in Take That and the first couple of solo years, but now.... Sorry!

The Darkness - when are people going to realise they are taking the p***??

lol agreed! i hate robbie!

the darkness are great tho! they dont take themselfs seroiusly so its good, im going to see them on the 19th feb :D

green day are my fave band of all time tho, Bullet in a Bible is such a graet dvd, i was there at that gig when they filmed it, it was mad!

I can find something I like in just about any genre, but I tend to stick to rock/metal/punk.

Fav artists....
Fall out Boy, Panic! at the disco, Amon Amarth, Green Day, HIM, Kings of Leon

I really don't like Robbie Williams..don't see the big deal. I reeeally don't like Ashlee Simpson either. Oh and I like some Kanye West songs but he is so full of himself that I have to be in the right mood to listen to any of his music.

What a good thread!!

My faves are Depeche Mode,Muse,Nine Black Alps,Nine Inch Nails,Kaiser Chiefs,Ride(even though they are no more)Radiohead,The Cure,Siouxsie to name a few.And I love Bob Dylan,Leonard Cohen,Johnny Cash and The Who as I grew up listening to these.I think my parents taste in music certainly influenced mine.

I also don't like Robbie Williams, and I'm not into boy/girl bands or manufactured pop.

wow i love all kinds the ones on my media player at the mo are-

Gnarles barkely-crazy ta very much layla listen to it everyday :lol:
kaiser cheifs
john legend
daniel powter
mariah carey
phil collins
reo speedwagon lol :wink:
goldthrapp
green day
oh and i couldnt forget mattafix best album ive listened to in a while

i must be the only one who likes robbie williams music!! :roll:

i love sooo much music my collection ranges from classical to barry manilow to dance ibiza!!!
Me and hubby must have over 300 cds between us!!

Must and amit to being a big queen fan!

I love anything from michael jackson, ub40, whitney houston, damien marley, sugababes, lemar so anything really. ashamed to admit that i LOVE 60,70,80's stuff :oops: hehe Im not really a big fan of hard rock!!

Hypnorm said:
i must be the only one who likes robbie williams music!! :roll:

i love sooo much music my collection ranges from classical to barry manilow to dance ibiza!!!
Me and hubby must have over 300 cds between us!!

Must and amit to being a big queen fan!

I LOVE Barry Manilow and am always being laughed at because of it. :x :lol:

Jack Johnson is current favourite for me, love that album In between dreams

I like allsorts too!!

I have the best of Barry Manillow - it's great to sing along to!!

I love Robbie, Will Young, Charlotte Church, Coldplay, Sugababes, loads of stuff. My most embarrasing confesion is that I went to a 'Darius' concert with a friend and was totally hooked on his music for a while, it was actually really good - second album wasn't that good though so not surprised his record company pulled the plug - bless him, he's in Chicago now isn't he??

I have all sorts of oldies in my collection too, the carpenters I really like for singing along to and I am also a bit partial to a bit of country music like Faith Hill or Martina Mcbride :?

Music I don't like it is heavy rock and heavy dance music that just thuds in your head - I like most dance music but not the type that you need to be off your face to appreciate.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i love GREENDAY and BONJOVI. going to see bonjovi on june 4th cant wait.

ps i love robbie too!!!!!

Love Bon Jovi, Beatles, Daniel Powter, David Grey and Jack Johnson

Cannot stand Robbie the person but like his music and not too keen on Eminem stuff, must be my age lol

Mmmmmmmmm Jack Johnson, he's a god!!
We have chosen 'better together' as our wedding song, love it!!
Yeahhh Brought up on barry manilow Ambernicole, great memories!
love anything acoustic, i too dont get dance (although i used to in the rave days :oops: )
When Charlotte was born 10cc 'im not in love' was on the radio, fab song!
Can any one else remember what song was on??

When Harry was born it was Macy Gray - I try.

No music when Livi was born :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back