Well nearly TTC!

Jessika

Reaction score
So i have managed to convince OH that coming off the pill is a good idea as it may take some time to conceive... :D

I am currently on CD 15 from my last breakthrough bleed. I am an addict already so think i will fit in just fine...i have been using OPK's since CD11 and i still have not had a positive...do you think there is a possibility i missed OV or it could be very late due to the pill...

thanks ladies and congrats on all those BFP's i keep reading about!

Good luck ttc! Not sure about your question as I haven't taken the pill for years. I had a job explaining to my oh how long it can take to conceive. I think he was expecting it to happen in the first cycle!

Hehe! I got through to my OH quite easily about how long it could take, then caught in the first cycle, so it can go either way!!!

OV could be late, or even missed due to the pill in the first month or so(or so my doc said when we were planning back in Jan) but I'd keep going with the tests to be sure. I know I used to OV around day 21 when I was in my teens (was hospitalised with suspected apendicitis at 15, turned out to be severe OV pains!!!) so OV late naurally is totally possible too.

Don't know about pill, haven't been on it for 6 years. My hubby also thought it would happen straight away, we are only in our second month ttc and he is getting impatient already! Good luck ttc!

thanks ladies, will keep poas and see what happens..however it is quite addictive...think i may run low soon :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back