well ladies ive made a decision

budge

Reaction score
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: stop laughing

im not going pole dancing and im not eating my placenta.

I have opted for a home birth.

Now i want to know what you all think to this. My midwife came to see me on a home visit today and she said i am a good candidate for this sort of birth. So ive decided to give it a go.

Is anyone else doing this?

i think thats a brilliant idea hun :D fantastic, really hope everything works out for u hunny :hug:

good idea bout the plencta :rotfl:

no. never im too bad with pain i need to be somewhere i feel safe when im in pain, somewhere where they do drugs and have lots of doctors lol

Well it will be your 4th so if anyone can you can!!

I think if its what you want and you will be comfortable doing it then go for it :hug:

cassi said:
no. never im too bad with pain i need to be somewhere i feel safe when im in pain, somewhere where they do drugs and have lots of doctors lol
Im with you Cassi

Good for you though Budge! Im looking forward to my epidural lol

I think that's great hun,will be so much easier with the girls too,i am not quite brave enough for a home birth but i am going to a birthing centre and not to hospital so i guess it's similar :D xx

i really want a home birth this time, (i just about made it 2 the hospital with my son, i nearly gave birth to him in the ambalance)
good luck

sarahxxx

aww thanks everyone.

the idea of it all seems so lovely but i shall keep an open mind until the day i get my first contraction. Even though i only ever have gas and air i still do like the security a hospital offers such as emergency facilities on hand etc.

Im going to read a lot about it tonight on the internet.

Nikki i would love a bithing centre but there isn't one near me :(

I don't think there is a lot of difference hun,there are no doctors or anything there either and i can only have gas and air and pethidine,hoping to get through with just gas and air this time :pray: ,plus you will have the midwifes 100% attention all the way through so she is more likely to pick up on any small changes where in the hospital they pop in and out every now and again to check you. I was worried about any problems but my midwife assured me that they know if things are not going to plan and would transfer you well in advance and you would have an ambulance on standby. If Davina can do it Budge can :cheer: xx

aww great idea hun!!!! that will be magical

i would love to but as its my first birth i would rather be at the hosptial

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: woohoo you're right!!!!!

go me go me go me go me!!!!

plus you can keep posting all the way through,let us all know how you are getting on :D ,midwife might think you are bonkers mind :lol: xx

lol i could imagine budge typing whilst giving birth :rotfl:

cassi said:

:rotfl: me too!
Good luck budge!

Go for it Budge! a home birth sounds perfect for you, will your girls be involved? You can still have gas and air can't you? I think you'll have a great experience :D

What a great idea hun, I wanted a homebirth but OH wasn't keen on the idea, as it happened i couldn't anyway :(

I gotta admit i wondered what on earth you had posted now when i saw this!!!!!!!!!!

You go girl and you must deff type whilst jigging on a birthing ball or whatever it is you'll be doing, just to see look on MW face :D

no the girls will not be having anything to do with it. They will be taken by someone until the birth and gory stuff is over with :D

jo ill be able to tell everyone as soon as ive dropped! :cheer: :cheer:

my hubbys not keen either but ive told him to either get over it or fook off for the duration of the labour.

budge said:
:
my hubbys not keen either but ive told him to either get over it or fook off for the duration of the labour.

:rotfl: :rotfl: Oh you have such a way with words
i feel so sorry for your hubby in a few years when the girls hormones kick in as well!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

my sisters mw was really keen on this idea, and tried to ger her to have a home birth with her 3rd, but her hubby wouldnt let her...

i'ts a good idea though and u said u wanted to be home soon after the birth so it's perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back